TGS Cyberpunk GamePlay (tshbo)

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Part of me is glad the system requirements are so low cause at this rate I won't have a new video card by the time it comes out. Ill have to miss out on the ray tracing features but I doubt they'll make a huge difference overall.

rumor has it that they will reveal another set of PC system requirements.

The first requirements are basically to run the game at last-gen console settings.

The graphics are really subtle, but quite effective in this game. Within the first minute of the first video, that girl with a glittery dress obviously has a glimmer reflection of light. And its to the side of her dress because the second sitting down is next to a computer monitor.

The second girl stands up, which shadows the glimmery dress and then walks over to two monitors. The girl in the glimmery dress walks over with her and now the shiny reflections are all over the frontside of her dress.

Its too bad the animation still feels old and stiff, because its a really good looking game. Can't wait for the PC version to be able to turn up the NPC count in the open world because that will look great.

33 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao this idiots obsession with NPC counts ROFL

LOL jonb is already expecting a barren overworld, especially since I showed him that Witch 3 had the same NPC on Xbox One X as the Switch version.

These fools literally think that its going to be the same on PC.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL jonb is already expecting a barren overworld, especially since I showed him that Witch 3 had the same NPC on Xbox One X as the Switch version.

These fools literally think that its going to be the same on PC.

Ill be playing this on PC with the same NPC count as you ( IF you actually get your PC by then LOL )

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ill be playing this on PC with the same NPC count as you ( IF you actually get your PC by then LOL )

I hope so, too. Because my new PC will depend on me getting the new AMD Verneer Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs to finish completing it.

They're announcing them on October 8th. I hope they release them by the end of October, be able to get one and decide on a CPU cooler and install those by November 19th to get everything ready.

You won't be playing this with the same NPC count as me.:ben:Along with quite a few other things.

Edited by jehurey
36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I hope so, too. Because my new PC will depend on me getting the new AMD Verneer Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs to finish completing it.

They're announcing them on October 8th. I hope they release them by the end of October, be able to get one and decide on a CPU cooler and install those by November 19th to get everything ready.

You won't be playing this with the same NPC count as me.:ben:Along with quite a few other things.

Yeah i will . Ill be playing it at the same settings as you just at 1080/60

Just now, JonbX said:

Yeah i will . Ill be playing it at the same settings as you just at 1080/60

only if I played it on my old computer that I built back in May 2015.

You're not going to be remotely close. And its not like you'd know. You're too stupid to open a RAR file, what makes you think you'd know about PC graphics settings. LOL

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

only if I played it on my old computer that I built back in May 2015.

You're not going to be remotely close. And its not like you'd know. You're too stupid to open a RAR file, what makes you think you'd know about PC graphics settings. LOL

If the rec settings are a 1060 my 2060 will play this easily at 1080p . What do i know about PC games? I know i play a lot more of them than you do.

Youll have 4k , maybe. Settings will be the same.