TGS Cyberpunk GamePlay (tshbo)

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

If the rec settings are a 1060 my 2060 will play this easily at 1080p . What do i know about PC games? I know i play a lot more of them than you do.

Youll have 4k , maybe. Settings will be the same.

Your 1060 isn't even better than my GTX 970. LOL

I mean it, too..............recent youtube video where they test both video cards with modern games.

My 970 wins almost every single framerate test for every game.

What do you know about PC games???????????? Nothing, apparently.

You won't even be able to run Cyberpunk at High settings, you can forget Ultra.

my new PC will not be running at the settings you'll be having to run the game on your PC. :drake:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Your 1060 isn't even better than my GTX 970. LOL

I mean it, too..............recent youtube video where they test both video cards with modern games.

My 970 wins almost every single framerate test for every game.

What do you know about PC games???????????? Nothing, apparently.

You won't even be able to run Cyberpunk at High settings, you can forget Ultra.

I dont have a 1060 you IDIOT. Why cant you EVER read :|

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he already knows he has to turn off RTX in order to get a playable framerate.:tom:

No wonder he tries to dismiss ray-tracing.

Probably. Nice running from your self ownage tho.

What are the RT and DLSS options in this game? Do you even know?

Cause you know what ive been doing for the last YEAR while you have been saving up and prepping for a new PC (that you are already damage controlling not being able to get) ?

Ive been playing games. Ive seen RT a year before you LMFAO

(its over rated)

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Probably. Nice running from your self ownage tho.

What are the RT and DLSS options in this game? Do you even know?

Cause you know what ive been doing for the last YEAR while you have been saving up and prepping for a new PC (that you are already damage controlling not being able to get) ?

Ive been playing games. Ive seen RT a year before you LMFAO

(its over rated)

Maybe try leaning about PC gaming to find out what Cyberpunk's Ray-Tracing and DLSS options will be.

After all, nVIdia has devoted multiple press releases regarding Cyberpunk taking advantage of those features.

Too stupid to use Google?

Ummmmm...............you think that I HAVEN'T HAD a gaming PC during the time while I've been building my PC?

Care to explain that?  Weren't you attempting to make fun of me for playing Batman Arkham Knight for 80 hours just last year? So you already know I've had a gaming PC.

I've had a gaming PC build longer than about 2 or 3 other posters on this forum.

lmfao, its funny how you get all PC master race after having a 970 and shit cpu for YEARS because you couldnt afford a PC this gen 😆 cause you "might" have a new PC come November LMFAO

Youve had a gaming Pc longer than 2 or 3 people here? WOW!! Impressive! 

LMFAO , IDIOT

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmfao, its funny how you get all PC master race after having a 970 and shit cpu for YEARS because you couldnt afford a PC this gen 😆 cause you "might" have a new PC come November LMFAO

Youve had a gaming Pc longer than 2 or 3 people here? WOW!! Impressive! 

LMFAO , IDIOT

LOL, I don't have a shit CPU. I bought the best dollar-to-power overclockable CPU in 2015. Intel i5-4690K. Which was more than enough to play the games during that decade.

I don't buy new PC parts every year, I build a very good PC to last for the entirety of a console gen.

I like how you really don't know what you are talking about when it comes to PCs, which proves my point. LOL

There is no "might" I already know I am building a PC, the only thing that can stop me are the manufacturers releasing the product on time.

Its funny seeing you cry like this.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So you buy a good PC that ends up being a bad PC. LOL, ok buddy.

ITs funny see you damage control not being able to have a PC ready for CyberPunk after a YEAR of talking about it.

How does it end up being a bad PC.

I said that I build good PC that end up holding up for an entire gaming generation.

Which is what happened.

Of course I would spend a year talking about building a PC for Cyberpunk.

Why would I build a PC for Cyberpunk ONE OR TWO YEARS before the game comes out? That'd be stupid, wouldn't it.

I'd be sitting here with an idiotic RTX 2000 series GPU unable to play Cyberpunk at full settings are glorious smooth framerates. Who'd be stupid enough to plan on doing that?

Cause a 970 rn is STRUGGLING. If you want to struggle for years because you are too poor to buy a new card every 3 or 4 years, thats on you

No its not.  It runs all of the modern games well at medium to high settings, with all features turned on.

LOL too poor...........if you can't completely rebuild an entire PC from scratch, then you're too poor.

LOL replacing one part at a time, over years, because thats all he can afford.

I hope youll actually talk about this game when it comes out and stop following me and remij around in literally every thread we make or post in. You are offically on ignore . Now go copy GoCACAsan and reply to me all day without a response 😆

I hope youll actually talk about this game when it comes out and stop following me and remij around in literally every thread we make or post in. You are offically on ignore . Now go copy GoCACAsan and reply to me all day without a response 😆

Who's he putting on ignore?????????

He's clearly not talking to me, or else he would've manned up to tell me about it.

Ah well, we'll never know.