How do you guys feel about 70 dollar video games ?

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Cooke

Except jonb mentioned Xbox's Gamepass in his very first post.

Along with making a swipe at the Switch?

So who's fault is it for this thread for getting off topic for petty swipes at certain consoles?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if this will be the universal standards now. Also wonder if AA and indie devs think they can get a way with a 10 dollar increase too .

For the highest end AAA games, yea, it's fine, and warranted IMO.  But if mid range developers think it's going to allow them to boost their games up by $10 that regurgitate the same shit year in and

Jerry and Gokuflop derailing the thread. MODS please take out the trash.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except jonb mentioned Xbox's Gamepass in his very first post.

Along with making a swipe at the Switch?

So who's fault is it for this thread for getting off topic for petty swipes at certain consoles?

Jon didn't take a swipe at Switch.  He asked how much the games cost and whether any of us thought they'd go up $10 too..  You actually took the first swipe.. with Halo.  Him mentioning Gamepass is relevant because it's another, cheaper way to pay for games.

Anyway.. the difference is that Cooke also didn't say anything relevant to the topic... just shitted on Xbox.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Jon didn't take a swipe at Switch.  He asked how much the games cost and whether any of us thought they'd go up $10 too..  You actually took the first swipe.. with Halo.

Anyway.. the difference is that Cooke also didn't say anything relevant to the topic... just shitted on Xbox.

Yes he did. He was making a remark about graphics.

So he opened up the subject about judging value with graphics.

And that is why we brought up Halo.

Its all right there. Don't blame us for him being a stupid poster.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes he did. He was making a remark about graphics.

So he opened up the subject about judging value with graphics.

And that is why we brought up Halo.

Its all right there. Don't blame us for him being a stupid poster.

No he didn't.  He didn't say anything about graphics.

Sorry dude... but it's YOU guys that saw a JonB thread... and wanted to shit post.

You're not convincing anyone dude.  Thread started off fine... until the the Sheep came in... and you were the first sheep.. and you HAD to talk shit about Xbox.

It's all right there.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No he didn't.  He didn't say anything about graphics.

Sorry dude... but it's YOU guys that saw a JonB thread... and wanted to shit post.

You're not convincing anyone dude.  Thread started off fine... until the the Sheep came in... and you were the first sheep.. and you HAD to talk shit about Xbox.

It's all right there.

Yes he did. He made the judgement that Nintendo games can't be $70 because of graphics.

He opened up the topic to making value judgements based on graphics.

I don't need to convince anyone because everyone here already came to the same conclusion of what he was doing.

Its all right there, he was trying to bash Switch and couldn't act like an adult.

So we treated him like he wasn't one. And ran away crying.

And now you're here doing your best Karen impression and asking to speak to the manager.

its not working.  Go lecture your boy'e.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes he did. He made the judgement that Nintendo games can't be $70 because of graphics.

He opened up the topic to making value judgements based on graphics.

I don't need to convince anyone because everyone here already came to the same conclusion of what he was doing.

Its all right there, he was trying to bash Switch and couldn't act like an adult.

So we treated him like he wasn't one. And ran away crying.

And now you're here doing your best Karen impression and asking to speak to the manager.

its not working.  Go lecture your boy'e.

No, he didn't.

You came into this thread with a chip on your shoulder... couldn't just talk about $70 games.  Jon asking about Switch is a genuine question, because it's uncertain what Nintendo will do at this point.  Games are games... and if they feel they can charge $10 more to keep up with "industry trends" then they may just do that..

Not his fault you're going out of your way to take everything he says as some attack bro.  Trust me.. it REALLY shows that you do.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, he didn't.

You came into this thread with a chip on your shoulder... couldn't just talk about $70 games.  Jon asking about Switch is a genuine question, because it's uncertain what Nintendo will do at this point.  Games are games... and if they feel they can charge $10 more to keep up with "industry trends" then they may just do that..

Not his fault you're going out of your way to take everything he says as some attack bro.  Trust me.. it REALLY shows that you do.

Yes he did.

Think about the thread topic. $70 games are for the NEXT-GEN.

Why is he even bringing up the Switch to begin with?

You have no excuse to defend yourself with. He was taking a swipe, and went out of his way to do it.

It is his fault, and you already know its his fault..........but since you're a lemming who just hide behind PCs, you also took it personally when we absolutely hammered him over Halo's shitty graphics also not being deserving of next-gen pricing.

There's no point in you trying to pretend "jonb was asking a GENUINE QUESTION about the Switch."

Who are you fooling?

And you know you are fanboying right now because of all the posts you're going out of your way to defend jonb.

Its hilarious, because it makes jonb look like more of a pussy to see other people come in and try so hard to defend him.

So........don't stop, you're achieving something that's rather hilarious.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes he did.

Think about the thread topic. $70 games are for the NEXT-GEN.

Why is he even bringing up the Switch to begin with?

You have no excuse to defend yourself with. He was taking a swipe, and went out of his way to do it.

It is his fault, and you already know its his fault..........but since you're a lemming who just hide behind PCs, you also took it personally when we absolutely hammered him over Halo's shitty graphics also not being deserving of next-gen pricing.

There's no point in you trying to pretend "jonb was asking a GENUINE QUESTION about the Switch."

Who are you fooling?

And you know you are fanboying right now because of all the posts you're going out of your way to defend jonb.

Its hilarious, because it makes jonb look like more of a pussy to see other people come in and try so hard to defend him.

So........don't stop, you're achieving something that's rather hilarious.

I already explained why he brought up Switch games...

Look at the amount of text you're writing to try to explain yourself... lmao.  You're literally going out of your way to say "he he he attacked me" kinda like the Karens that you just tried to accuse me of being like.

Except unlike me...you DEFINITELY fit the bill here.

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

it's uncertain what Nintendo will do at this point.  Games are games... and if they feel they can charge $10 more to keep up with "industry trends" then they may just do that..

No it's not uncertain. Nintendo will keep it at 60 for OG Switch, Lite and if there is a pro.   There is precedent for this, Wii games stayed 50 while PS3 and 360 got bumped to 60.   Nintendo didn't bump it to 60 until the next console. 

So it will get bumped to 70 for the Switch 2. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Remij said:

I already explained why he brought up Switch games...

Look at the amount of text you're writing to try to explain yourself... lmao.  You're literally going out of your way to say "he he he attacked me" kinda like the Karens that you just tried to accuse me of being like.

Except unlike me...you DEFINITELY fit the bill here.

And it was a pathetic excuse which no one buys.

You, and everybody else who knows jon, knows he did it to make a swipe at them.

That's all.

Continue arguing something that you cannot win. It doesn't matter. That is what he was doing.

And you know he opened the door to that.

So stop whining and defending his pettiness. Its not working, dude. Hasn't been from the moment you started.

Just now, Goukosan said:

No it's not uncertain. Nintendo will keep it at 60 for OG Switch, Lite and if there is a pro.   There is president for this, Wii games stayed 50 while PS3 and 360 got bumped to 60.   Nintendo didn't bump it to 60 until the next console. 

So it will get bumped to 70 for the Switch 2. 

It's uncertain at this point... you have a good reason to suspect it wont... but it's not certain. :shrug: