What's your teenage jam?

:ben:

Early Teens - Linkin Park, Eminem 

Mid teens - Pantera, Nirvana, QOTSA, Metallica, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre. Started listening to more electronic shit. I've always liked the prodigy and the chemical brothers. 

When I went to university, it was mainly drum 'n' base, standard dance music, good dose of older 90's eurodance (What is love?). A lot of alcohol and marijuana. 

These days its whatever the fuck I feel like listening too. 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Smoking weed, driving cars, fucking bitches.

lmfao all the things you don't do :kaz: :kaz: 

also every music thread is always 90s EURODANCE, just some are disguised with titles like this. go ahead, post tons of 90s eurodance next in this thread. :tom: 

• Haha 1

I listen to alot of radio hits during the mid to late 90's.

So I genuinely did like one-time radio hits like Madonna's Beautiful Stranger for the Austin Powers movie.

I absolutely loved Beck's radio hit:

I have always been a big U2 fan, and I loved the Batman movies, so naturally I loved their music video for Batman Forever:

There's other one-time 90's songs in which I absolutely listened alot to during that time. Matchbox 20's debut album, specifically songs like Kody and Long Day. I liked Madonna's Ray of Light album, especially the main song. Everclear's hit songs like Santa Monica and I Will Buy You a New Life. And I bought Oasis' 1997 album upon release, so I like several songs off of that album.

Fastball's The Way was also a song that directly caught my attention.