Anyone else like the aesthetics of winter?

Seasons are all awesome. The temperature is the bad thing about seasons, hot is better. Apparently though, my oregon white person ness makes me able to bear the cold more than others because  I've talked to several people who thought it was cold and I had no idea what they were talking about. 

As for the Aesthetics, They're all great. Someone told me it was a silly thing to have fashion due to the seasons. But I think that's awesome. In the past, I didn't think about it at all, because I was a kid. Now I wear summer gear, and for everything else, cool coats.

Winter itself is nice - reminds me of those black metal songs with snow on the album art.  

3 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Seasons are all awesome. The temperature is the bad thing about seasons, hot is better. Apparently though, my oregon white person ness makes me able to bear the cold more than others because  I've talked to several people who thought it was cold and I had no idea what they were talking about. 

As for the Aesthetics, They're all great. Someone told me it was a silly thing to have fashion due to the seasons. But I think that's awesome. In the past, I didn't think about it at all, because I was a kid. Now I wear summer gear, and for everything else, cool coats.

Winter itself is nice - reminds me of those black metal songs with snow on the album art.  

hot is definitely worse. you can't just stop sweating and you can't just peel your skin off but you can easily do all kinds of shit to heat yo ass up. 

sweating because of heat is the worst :scust:  

Edited by kazi
4 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Could be where you live 

maybe, i just prefer icy cold over 30°C without wind. 

but it's true all seasons kinda own, i'm not saying i hate summer but I want to spend most of my time in ponds/water parks swimming when its hot as fuck. We usually don't have AC's. 

3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

If you had no protection and it was winter you would die. Fuck winter. 

if you had no protection and it was summer you would die. 

srsly, you are stupid.