PS5 Teardown: An inside look at our most transformative console yet

Yea, that is a MASSIVE heatsink lol... but honestly, I liked that teardown.  The console is ugly as sin, but there's a lot of work that goes into designing how it all fits together.  Seems like they're doing everything they can to keep noise down and the console cool.

they seem awfully proud and confident of their product in order to sit down and disassemble it, and even point out the components on their main board. They even go on to show what type of thermal paste (or gel) that they use for their processor.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Yea, that is a MASSIVE heatsink lol... but honestly, I liked that teardown.  The console is ugly as sin, but there's a lot of work that goes into designing how it all fits together.  Seems like they're doing everything they can to keep noise down and the console cool.

Yea and couple that with liquid metal cooling, Sony really went all out to keep the heat and noise down.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

3743287-xsxf-copy.jpg

Just because you found an image on the internet doesn't mean you need to post it here. Leave it to the actually funny people on here to choose which content gets re-posted. Thank you.

- The Forum

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just because you found an image on the internet doesn't mean you need to post it here. Leave it to the actually funny people on here to choose which content gets re-posted. Thank you.

- The Forum

I knew your name would be green before reading the end of that shit.

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I knew your name would be green before reading the end of that shit.

There isn't a single member of this forum, lemming or otherwise, that isn't going to scroll right past that image and say, "Wow, that was painfully unfunny. I feel dumber having seen that. Even in the context of a single image requiring a mere few megabits in data to be transferred across the landscape of hundreds of terabytes of bandwidth available across the globe every second, this was an absolute fucking waste. Paul Baran, the creator of packet switching that is the core of the internet, is rolling around in his grave that his creation was wasted on something that stupid and unfunny."

Take the L and get lost. Maybe take a shower, too. Kid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • NPC 1
  • dead 1

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

- The Forum

Untitled-1-3.thumb.png.d2f41d908bc5b664eb11ec3d86fec9f1.png

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

There isn't a single member of this forum, lemming or otherwise, that isn't going to scroll right past that image and say, "Wow, that was painfully unfunny. I feel dumber having seen that. Even in the context of a single image requiring a mere few megabits in data to be transferred across the landscape of hundreds of terabytes of bandwidth available across the globe every second, this was an absolute fucking waste. Paul Baran, the creator of packet switching that is the core of the internet, is rolling around in his grave that his creation was wasted on something that stupid and unfunny."

Take the L and get lost. Maybe take a shower, too. Kid.

Nope. Cows love it, you have lost by making incorrect statements.