How to place your PS5 on its side (PS5 was a mistake edition)

i would do this every time before booting up my console if this is what i have to pay for playing good exclusive games.

i'm sorry as dumb as this may seem it's really nothing compared to lemshites praising their UI because they have no games to play. :mj: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Unless you look at the game line-ups. :omglol:

true lol. i still haven't been able to get a series x pre-ordered. but white trash...err....walmart confirmed i will get my ps5 on 11/12.

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

true lol. i still haven't been able to get a series x pre-ordered. but white trash...err....walmart confirmed i will get my ps5 on 11/12.

I'll get my PS5 probably late 2022 hopefully when a slim model released. :smoke:

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'll get my PS5 probably late 2022 hopefully when a slim model released. :smoke:

that's not a bad move. while demon's souls looks amazing, i hate hard games  (unless it's hard puzzles - then bring it on!).  i hope we get a ratchet release dates soon. 

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Stick to cribbing Twitter for jokes instead of trying to make your own. Kid.

I have to commend your accuracy of portraying a lemming, right down to the Deeno level triggering over the word exclusive