Final Fantasy 16 has "completed basic development and scenario production"

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

i don't like the old school look/typical FF look compromise (compared to 15 it is). combat looks swift, and I think I'm seeing juggles/combos. 

what ya mean, it looks way better than 15 to me. they both look like typical ff tho? :| 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, kokujin said:

i don't like the old school look/typical FF look compromise (compared to 15 it is). combat looks swift, and I think I'm seeing juggles/combos. 

They hired some big shot gameplay designer of DMC and Dragons Dogma

15 hours ago, kazi said:

what ya mean, it looks way better than 15 to me. they both look like typical ff tho? :| 

i don't see any mercedez bendz or true modern day emo japanese haircutts. you just have no idea. there's also a freaking fat elf face. which is gross. ya, the people who have never been to japan are telling me FF15 didn't actually go out of its way to mimic some real modern day shit, and thinks it looks the same as 16, which is set in medeivil twilight.  :D

this is gay old school ff14 looking final fantasy again. I think at least, the taller main protag has normal face and body porportions thank god.  everyone else looks like fruitcase ff12. 

again 

:D

look at the fucking outfits. how the fuck is the same as ffxv??? the game literally tries to be set in a new school era but keeps chocobos.  :???  STOP. BEING. A LITTLE. BITCH.

Edited by kokujin
4 hours ago, Voidler said:

They hired some big shot gameplay designer of DMC and Dragons Dogma

hmmm. I like the idea of "da whole team" sitting down and figuring out "what does Final Fantasy mean??" and 200 people creating the battle system.

tho this works 8/10 scale, I feel like just hiring some big shot guy is a cheap cop out.. and will jarr the game a little bit.  it did look different though. 

[img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/de32c18e-1566-489d-af32-c05a955923e9_1.ee808b965aa66bf6460213a35c2dc17c.jpeg[/img]

de32c18e-1566-489d-af32-c05a955923e9_1.e

really the simpler leaving me isolated minds of you people annoy me.  :| :D

Edited by kokujin
42 minutes ago, kokujin said:

hmmm. I like the idea of "da whole team" sitting down and figuring out "what does Final Fantasy mean??" and 200 people creating the battle system.

tho this works 8/10 scale, I feel like just hiring some big shot guy is a cheap cop out.. and will jarr the game a little bit.  it did look different though. 

Obviously one guy doesn't make it all, but he does provide the direction on it

And theyve gone so heavy in the action direction, they should have experts in taking it up another level 

3 hours ago, Ike said:

I hope they keep a lot of the ideas from FFVIIR. The game was legitimately super fun to play and the battle system was the best aspect of the game IMO.

i need someething new lol. it'll be real time, this looks to seriously have warping and juggles and combos, it looks ffxv-esque enough that it's unique.

best part of ff7r was the cutscenes  no ffence, but pulling off a 4 person all team blind attack in ffxv, or 2 person, or 3 person, literally cuz the game paid attention to wear everyone is.... I think was a cool neat thing that no one talks about.  Likely because square was dumb and that shit did no spectacular extra damage..but there's this subtle-yet-kick-ass possibility ffxv fighting system left in there.

i think 7rs combat is flawless but it NEVER had an 'umph' for me at all. Emotionaly, I'd give a B or B+.  Maybe hard mode showed glimpses of cool shit. (the bosses)

Edited by kokujin

hmm the thing is the guy who turned the mmo FF14 around and directed the expansions which had absolutely amazing stories and characters is in charge of FF16. 

I'm so glad this yoshi guy gets to make his mainline FF game, he and his team truly deserve a shot. 

also the art owns :wow:  

Bild

pretty sure the story will be about the guy's younger brother (joshua) turning into an eidolon (or awakening whatever) (most probably Ifrit) and something happpens?? and then the main charcter seeks revenge for some reason. 

I hope the early part is just introduction and you play most of the game when the main char is an adult. the younger version looks like a emo

• Like 1

it looks like final furt 14. I think i even mentioned that.  :D  kaz playing ffxv looks the same. No. there's ramen noodle trucks and 1970s cars in ffxv.

anyways, I dunno how hype I will be for this (because of the look :D ). I'm sure come rolla round, I might? some of the characters remind me of baltier's bastard uncle from 12 too. stinky. never had an FF with a grat story (:| ).  I mean, personally, ffxv hits you in the pigang at the end. I thought that was a good story lol lmfao. I even liked the crazi off-kilter final dungeon.

anywho, more FF is always good. I think I will paint FF on my grave.  and yah, screw mario. we said it. 

1 hour ago, kazi said:

hmm the thing is the guy who turned the mmo FF14 around and directed the expansions which had absolutely amazing stories and characters is in charge of FF16. 

I'm so glad this yoshi guy gets to make his mainline FF game, he and his team truly deserve a shot. 

also the art owns :wow:  

Bild

pretty sure the story will be about the guy's younger brother (joshua) turning into an eidolon (or awakening whatever) (most probably Ifrit) and something happpens?? and then the main charcter seeks revenge for some reason. 

I hope the early part is just introduction and you play most of the game when the main char is an adult. the younger version looks like a emo

is that the same kid? the elf looking girl boy and then the grown skinnier tall dark haired guy with shorter hair??

yah, the original child looks way too childish. I don't want to play as him at all. fagime shit. 

btw,

this is why I stopped watching fagime. just the art style alone, and the fact it was ever popular(ized)??/ I'm like ew I'm done with this whole genre. I don't want to be even 11 degrees of Kevin Baconani away.

latest?cb=20190514154446

:puke:

them faces give me fuckign nightmares

the art sucks/the art doesn't own/there's problems maign, but i'm also glad some yoshi guy is getting his mainline FF.  I do know ff14 was saved from its ff11 past, and with the expansions came out to be very superb?  I don't like the tradiitional choice in look! (well established). But, I shan't complain. Not every thang has to be a tang. It's good to fuck an okay bitch in between a crazy one.