iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

Just now, Goukosan said:

because you don't own it and you're perpetually renting.... yikes

its just the exact opposite of most people's basic goals for being an adult.

no real adult wants to live their life with strings attached in their day to day lives.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Ghostz got raped and liked it. He can't get enough dick.
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

its just the exact opposite of most people's basic goals for being an adult.

no real adult wants to live their life with strings attached in their day to day lives.

I don’t want to own shit. Lol. It’s pointless and replaced for the most part. 

Y’all some fucking hoarders :kaz: 

you know what I DO own? Things that keep, or increase, in value. Aka property :banderoos:

36 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I don’t want to own shit. Lol. It’s pointless and replaced for the most part. 

Y’all some fucking hoarders :kaz: 

you know what I DO own? Things that keep, or increase, in value. Aka property :banderoos:

Nope.............you CAN'T AFFORD to own shit.

And this idiot just admitted that iPhones immediately lose their value.

I guess he was correct when he called them "worthless."

LOL, dude work's at state farm, and he think's he's in the "property business" because his grandma-ma is going to give him her house when she dies.

That's pretty low, even for you.

Man..........the whole forum is joining in on raping ghost.

See, I knew this would be a good team-building exercise.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

So what's this about renting a phone?

ghost has never paid for a phone, in full.

He is on one of those "JUMP" plans that Tmobile or AT&T offers.

Basically he starts paying for a new phone for $20 a month, and he can continue paying that for the FULL 30 MONTH period (that's right, the payment plan is actually longer than the two year contract renewal).

Or, after 12 months, he trades-in the phone (assuming it is in proper condition to qualify for a trade-in) and he gets to "upgrade" to the new model, in which he begins ANOTHER $20/month payment plan from scratch.

So.......he never permanently pays off any phone, which means he never truly own a phone. Its a constant leasing plan.

Rent-to-never-Own.

ghost has never paid for a phone, in full.

He is on one of those "JUMP" plans that Tmobile or AT&T offers.

Basically he starts paying for a new phone for $20 a month, and he can continue paying that for the FULL 30 MONTH period (that's right, the payment plan is actually longer than the two year contract renewal).

Or, after 12 months, he trades-in the phone (assuming it is in proper condition to qualify for a trade-in) and he gets to "upgrade" to the new model, in which he begins ANOTHER $20/month payment plan from scratch.

So.......he never permanently pays off any phone, which means he never truly own a phone. Its a constant leasing plan.

Rent-to-never-Own.

Oh shii :omglol: 

58 minutes ago, Remij said:

So what's this about renting a phone?

I have two options if I upgrade annually, on launch day:

1. Pay 40-45 a month, 0 down. This equates to around 450-550 a year. 
2. Or buy a phone for 1200 every year, post ads and make an awkward meeting and sell it for 700-800, and buy the new one again for 1200. 

I am literally losing nearly nothing by “renting” or leasing. At any time I can get out of it by simply buying the phone. With my 11 pro max, I can buy it right now for $551 and sell for $700-800. But I don’t really care to, because I’ve only put 500 or so into it, and get the new one next month. 

There is very minimal difference between the two, but Jerry (who rents a home, lol) thinks there is. 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Up: GD demodded, Jerry got raped, and Apple dominated)

It sounds like you all more so have an issue with me upgrading annually, which is completely merited. But I hate lag, and enjoy having the newest phone at all times. It is what it is, but my method of doing it isn’t poor nor cheap, it’s simply one of two ways and the difference between the two is Insignificant. 

Either way, iPhones remain dominant. And that’s the entire point of this thread. Apple is fucking thriving. :bow: 

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Rich people like things that make money. Used technology isn’t increasing in value, moron. Lmfao. 

but you still keep on paying the full price of it, while not owning anything.

I love how you think you know economics, but you still lose money, and DON'T OWN anything of value.

The phone owner still has value

7 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I have two options if I upgrade annually, on launch day:

1. Pay 40-45 a month, 0 down. This equates to around 450-550 a year. 
2. Or buy a phone for 1200 every year, post ads and make an awkward meeting and sell it for 700-800, and buy the new one again for 1200. 

I am literally losing nearly nothing by “renting” or leasing. At any time I can get out of it by simply buying the phone. With my 11 pro max, I can buy it right now for $551 and sell for $700-800. But I don’t really care to, because I’ve only put 500 or so into it, and get the new one next month. 

There is very minimal difference between the two, but Jerry (who rents a home, lol) thinks there is. 

No, you literally don't see how option number 2 is far superior.

If you sell the $700 to $800 phone........then you're NEW ONE is now $400 to $500.

How do you not see that?

In option number 1, you pay almost $500...............and then you decide......"oh I'm going to start paying $1200 again from scratch"

In option Number 2, after 13 months you have spent $1600-$1700, but you HAVE OWNERSHIP of a phone.

In option Number 1, after 24 months, you have spent near a thousand dollars, and YOU STILL DON'T OWN A PHONE, you are starting another $1200 from scratch again.

You're "used phone" made you ZERO DOLLARS, because you never own it.

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

It sounds like you all more so have an issue with me upgrading annually, which is completely merited. But I hate lag, and enjoy having the newest phone at all times. It is what it is, but my method of doing it isn’t poor nor cheap, it’s simply one of two ways and the difference between the two is Insignificant. 

Either way, iPhones remain dominant. And that’s the entire point of this thread. Apple is fucking thriving. :bow: 

Then the issue is shitty iPhones if they have lag after a year.

Wow.

Looks like you just made the entire point of this thread "Iphones really only hold up for about a year."

And.................you're poor.

Just now, jehurey said:

but you still keep on paying the full price of it, while not owning anything.

I love how you think you know economics, but you still lose money, and DON'T OWN anything of value.

The phone owner still has value

No, you literally don't see how option number 2 is far superior.

If you sell the $700 to $800 phone........then you're NEW ONE is now $400 to $500.

How do you not see that?

In option number 1, you pay almost $500...............and then you decide......"oh I'm going to start paying $1200 again from scratch"

In option Number 2, after 13 months you have spent $1600-$1700, but you HAVE OWNERSHIP of a phone.

In option Number 1, after 24 months, you have spent near a thousand dollars, and YOU STILL DON'T OWN A PHONE, you are starting another $1200 from scratch again.

You're "used phone" made you ZERO DOLLARS, because you never own it.

I have never paid full price,  cause I upgrade yearly. 

this will not end until I decide, in which case, I simply buy the phone outright, resell, and purchase. This will occur when I DONT upgrade yearly, which I don’t see happening. 

Then the issue is shitty iPhones if they have lag after a year.

Wow.

Looks like you just made the entire point of this thread "Iphones really only hold up for about a year."

And.................you're poor.

Lol. iPhones don’t lag at all after a year, that’s a notorious Samsung issue. But the new ones are faster, which is the entire point. 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)