iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Another meme = another dodge. 

accept, or not? 

@jehurey

You're not demanding anything.

You will accept the 3 month ban bet right now with a simple Yes or No.

or you're a little bitch running away...........you are in no position to ask for anything in return.

So what is it?

yes or no, 3 month ban bet?

Bu bu, plz gd ;(

you called me poor, want to be proved wrong?

accept the bet :reg:

I already proved you to be a little bitch, by seeing you not commit to the original ban bet.

Just now, Carlos Vela said:

24 pages lmfao

he got raped pretty bad, by at least half of the forum.

this was a fantastic thread. he admitted that he rents phones and doesn't buy them, and then during the evening show, he admitted that he's using his uncle's account to qualify to get phones.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you’re taking back that you called me poor, or you’re accepting the ban bet. 

which will it be? 

Nope, because that is rooted on your not being able to afford to pay for a phone upfront.

Not on your taxes.

You just lost that entire talking point. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

he got raped pretty bad, by at least half of the forum.

this was a fantastic thread. he admitted that he rents phones and doesn't buy them, and then during the evening show, he admitted that he's using his uncle's account to qualify to get phones.

Lmfao. How twisted. 

jerry lies, but also left out the point where he refuses to post his tax return after calling me poor. 

there’s some else who refuses to post their tax return, and Jerry has a lot more in common with him than he thinks. :vince:

Lmfao. How twisted. 

jerry lies, but also left out the point where he refuses to post his tax return after calling me poor. 

there’s some else who refuses to post their tax return, and Jerry has a lot more in common with him than he thinks. :vince:

Nope, not of that is false, you did in fact admit to this.

And now he got super-pissed (after getting raped by half the forum) that he's trying to change the subject.

Like his iPhone after one year of use: its not gonna work.:tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you did agree to the tax return bet?

oh shit, here we go. :banderoos:

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

Carlos probably already sees you attempting to change the subject to tax returns, and already knows that you 've must've lost alot of arguments if you can't respond directly to what I just posted.

You did, in fact, admit that you have never paid for a phone in full, you have never completed paying for any phone for the better part of this past decade.

You are always renting phones, and never owning them.

And you did, in fact, admit that you had your uncle sign you up for your phone plan. Which makes you look like a total loser.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

Carlos probably already sees you attempting to change the subject to tax returns, and already knows that you 've must've lost alot of arguments if you can't respond directly to what I just posted.

You did, in fact, admit that you have never paid for a phone in full, you have never completed paying for any phone for the better part of this past decade.

You are always renting phones, and never owning them.

And you did, in fact, admit that you had your uncle sign you up for your phone plan. Which makes you look like a total loser.

Lmfao, he just said he didn’t run from the ban bet, so when asked if he accepts it, it’s changing the subject. 

do you agree .... or not. You’re not going to own me on renting phones, because I don’t care lmfao. There is no point in owning something that is replaced yearly. Additionally, my uncle worked at sprint and had an employee exclusive plan. He has since left sprint and I’m the only one on the plan, but still with employee access. :juggle:

so back to the bet, you already agreed. 

once gd confirms, it’s on. I’d get your w2 prepared. :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)