Xbox Series X has shit games and shit launch. Worst line-up and games in the history of video games. And Hot Sauce loves it up the ass

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds me of a famous quote from a movie I usually watch.  

The lemmings worst nightmare is coming true.    After spending all year spouting baseless claims that;   PS5 is in trouble.  PS5 can't do ray tracing.  PS5 has no games t

Remij Banner is getting ready to turn into The Lemij  

Posted Images

this better not be real, or its going to be an absolute slaughter.

you're going to see so many cancelled pre-orders.

Jesus, what if they're to hide that until launch day and they've already charged your credit card?

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

how the fuck do you release a 12 tf machine and no games with ray tracing? 

The hardware in Series X is designed wide and slow, like a server. It is going to struggle to maximise performance. Its already showing in the weak looking games 

There's a reason Cerny invested in all areas to eliminate bottlenecks before teraflops

All will be seen in a few weeks :banderoos:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

so I'm starting to notice that all of that "blame Halo on that women" shit doesn't appear to have any real truth to it.

Backwards compatibility is not finished.

Microsoft has trouble delivering and showing launch games to reviewers.

And now we're hearing that they're behind on finishing the tools for ray-tracing, its unfinished?

You can't blame that on women working on the Halo game.

This is an outright failure by Xbox's leadership to get a console ready for launch.

Maybe they shouldn't have spent all that time making marketing terms and logos for stupid shit like "Velocity Architecture"

Edited by jehurey
  • Hot Sauce changed the title to Xbox Series X supports ray tracing, I'm just an idiot cow who posts fake news
  • Voidler changed the title to Xbox Series X has shit games and shit launch. Worst line-up and games in the history of video games. And Hot Sauce loves it up the ass
  • Ike★ locked this topic
  • Ike★ unlocked this topic