Best Buy honoring Black Friday prices - starting now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check RCA, I hear they have some decent tvs you can rent.  

Oh, so racist. 

7 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

There is a real issue with lack of hdmi 2.1 tvs out there currently, anyone have suggestions? I do not want OLED as there are two primary windows facing the tv

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Don’t rent TVs. I use the Best Buy warranty and tell them I’ve grown dissatisfied with it. No questions asked, full refund, and put that to a new TV. 

:bena:

I get a new tv, for free or next to nothing, every 1-3 years  :blessed:

ive returned 25+ pairs of headphones over the years too using the same method :smoke:

Edited by ghostz life matters
31 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Don’t rent TVs. I use the Best Buy warranty and tell them I’ve grown dissatisfied with it. No questions asked, full refund, and put that to a new TV. 

:bena:

I get a new tv, for free or next to nothing, every 1-3 years  :blessed:

ive returned 25+ pairs of headphones over the years too using the same method :smoke:

Damn kid, you're poor for real.   Sorry for making fun of you... your situation is unfortunate.  

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Damn kid, you're poor for real.   Sorry for making fun of you... your situation is unfortunate.  

:D it’s simply taking advantage of their program, sorry you don’t realize how easy it is. :banderoos:

I don’t fuck with old tech :vince:

I bought a TV for like $700 or something last year for my bedroom, but it doesn’t have hdmi 2.1. Knowing I wanted that, I still got the tv and purchased the warranty. The warranty covers “simply growing dissastified” with the tv. So once a decent (non OLED) hdmi 2.1 equipped tv comes out, I take mine back, get the $700 back, and get a new tv for a few hundred or free depending on the price. I will have grown dissatisfied  of that older tv. 

I can do this... forever :banderoos:

even if I don’t spend more money, $700 in 2021 goes farther than it did in 2020, and I constantly am upgrading”

a little different than phones, considering I pay it off, but apples warranties don’t cover “growing dissatisfied” 🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

:D it’s simply taking advantage of their program, sorry you don’t realize how easy it is. :banderoos:

I don’t fuck with old tech :vince:

Yes that's what poor people do... take advantage of programs because they're poor.  Rich people don't have to do shit like this... because they can afford it. 

Poor slob. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes that's what poor people do... take advantage of programs because they're poor.  Rich people don't have to do shit like this... because they can afford it. 

Poor slob. 

So Jerry and GD are poor because they got carrier discounts on their phones? :D

bro, no. Rich people love spending money but hate throwing it away. If I’m replacing electronics yearly, and you have to wait years to do it, it appears you’re the poor one.  If I’m paying $100 a month for a tv program, I’m spending $1200 a year on tvs. Do you do that? No? Guess you’re poor :D 

I’ll extend my ban bet to you. Want to post tax returns?

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

So Jerry and GD are poor because they got carrier discounts on their phones? :D

bro, no. Rich people love spending money but hate throwing it away. If I’m replacing electronics yearly, and you have to wait years to do it, it appears you’re the poor one.  If I’m paying $100 a month for a tv program, I’m spending $1200 a year on tvs. Do you do that? No? Guess you’re poor :D 

I’ll extend my ban bet to you. Want to post tax returns?

Not only are you poor, you're retarded too.

"I don't mess with old tech"... yet you bought a 700 TV.... any 700 TV is old cheap tech. 

Not only that, you're spending 1200 a year on TVs that cost 700....how fucking retarded can you get. 

and finally... so in three years you're spending 3600 to upgrade through various low end 700 TVs....and you think you're gaming the system?..... the system is gaming you dumb fuck😂🤣

All those programs are traps for dumb people and or poor people.   Unfortunately for you.. you're both dumb and poor. 

Sucks to be you kid. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not only are you poor, you're retarded too.

"I don't mess with old tech"... yet you bought a 700 TV.... any 700 TV is old cheap tech. 

Not only that, you're spending 1200 a year on TVs that cost 700....how fucking retarded can you get. 

and finally... so in three years you're spending 3600 to upgrade through various low end 700 TVs....and you think you're gaming the system?..... the system is gaming you dumb fuck😂🤣

All those programs are traps for dumb people and or poor people.   Unfortunately for you.. you're both dumb and poor. 

Sucks to be you kid. 

I wouldn’t spend $100 a month on a $700 TV idiot, it would have to be worth exactly $1,200 or more. 

your entire post falls apart, after that. 

if those program didn’t exist, I would buy a new $1200 tv yearly and sell the old one. But I’m not as strapped for cash as you, apparently. 

right now, I paid $700 (actually I didn’t, because I returned another tv worth $700). So when I return this one, I will get a tv closer to $1500. (After adding 800 to my existing 700) Then every year I will get $1500 TVs for no cost, at all. I’m using a warranty you fucking retard, this isn’t even a program. :D 

I paid 700 about 8 years ago and have upgraded my tv 5-6 times. Know how much I spent ? $700, 8 years ago, once. 

poor men like you stay poor forever, and apparently, with old tech. You’ll have your s10 for 5 more years, your tv is probably from 2009, and you’re calling me poor. Lmfao. You’re not only poor, but incredible stupid with your money. 

13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I wouldn’t spend $100 a month on a $700 TV idiot, it would have to be worth exactly $1,200 or more. 

your entire post falls apart, after that. 

if those program didn’t exist, I would buy a new $1200 tv yearly and sell the old one. But I’m not as strapped for cash as you, apparently. 

right now, I paid $700 (actually I didn’t, because I returned another tv worth $700). So when I return this one, I will get a tv closer to $1500. (After adding 800 to my existing 700) Then every year I will get $1500 TVs for no cost, at all. I’m using a warranty you fucking retard, this isn’t even a program. :D 

I paid 700 about 8 years ago and have upgraded my tv 5-6 times. Know how much I spent ? $700, 8 years ago, once. 

poor men like you stay poor forever, and apparently, with old tech. You’ll have your s10 for 5 more years, your tv is probably from 2009, and you’re calling me poor. Lmfao. You’re not only poor, but incredible stupid with your money. 

$700 TVs and renting iPhones you poor poor boy 😂

Anyways to answer the question.

The best tv for next-gen, and just general overall, are LG OLEDs.

I even heard that the LG CX 55 inch actually dropped below in price than the 48 inch model. It may be because the 48 inch model may actually be getting snatched up faster by PC gamers who are realizing that the OLEDs beat out most PC monitors.

Sony's OLEDs don't have the proper next gen HDMI connections. And I think Vizio came out with some cheaper OLEDs. And then you have your obvious Samsung QLEDs that easily impress people with brightness.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Anyways to answer the question.

The best tv for next-gen, and just general overall, are LG OLEDs.

I even heard that the LG CX 55 inch actually dropped below in price than the 48 inch model. It may be because the 48 inch model may actually be getting snatched up faster by PC gamers who are realizing that the OLEDs beat out most PC monitors.

Sony's OLEDs don't have the proper next gen HDMI connections. And I think Vizio came out with some cheaper OLEDs. And then you have your obvious Samsung QLEDs that easily impress people with brightness.

My isolated issue is my living room tv is across from two large windows, making OLED not the best option. But at the same time, basically the only option.