Dexter returning for a limited series on Showtime in 2021

That made me laugh.

I think it should be a very short series in which, many years later, someone is working the cold case of xxxxx's death, and they start getting a little too close, and then Dexter shows up to cover it up and kill the remaining people at the police precint that potentially know about him.

I didn't watch the last few seasons, I just read about it here and there, and watched some youtube scenes.

So it basically functions like a horror movie. He's picking off the remaining members of the precinct, until we're left with one member who finally kills Dexter.

OR maybe something to do with Dexter and his son, now grown up, he starts having murderous tendancies.  Let's say his son does actually kill somebody, he's on the verge of getting the hunger. But Dexter comes in and allows himself to get caught for the murder in order to save his son from getting into that life.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

At worst it's bad and Dexter continues to live on as a great series with one of the worst falls from grace, but maybe they redeem the series a bit if it's any good.

Season 4 still one of the greatest seasons of all-time. :wow2:

• NPC 1
  • aitch 3