First look at the PS5 UI

So switching games seems to take about 8 seconds or so.  Very close to what the Series X is.

UI looks nice.  I think the amount of scrolling across the cards could get annoying to see things like images and whatever else has been taken, but it looks clean.

lmao where are the cows who hyped up the SSD and praised Sony for focusing on other bottlenecks beyond teraflops? Slower than Series X switching between games. :rofls:

The PS5 subreddit is in shambles about how bad the UI is. They're consoling each other that it's just version 1.0 and it can get better. :D

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

is this having multiple games running at the same time and switching between them a thing people actually want or need? seems very ADHD to me

Lemmings don't have to worry about swapping between multiple games, because the Xbox has none :geese:

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

is this having multiple games running at the same time and switching between them a thing people actually want or need? seems very ADHD to me

Quick resume is absolutely something I want. Showcasing it by swapping between multiple games in the span of a few minutes is pretty silly, but that's just a limitation of showcasing the feature in a short video.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

So switching games seems to take about 8 seconds or so.  Very close to what the Series X is.

UI looks nice.  I think the amount of scrolling across the cards could get annoying to see things like images and whatever else has been taken, but it looks clean.

He's not really "switching games" from a suspend state.

he booted up a new game, and that began when the splash screen first hit, which was faster than 8 seconds.

that live video look into what your friend is playing is fantastic. it'd be even better if you could set up multiple windows for multiple friends, but I doubt it.