Gears 5 Series X enhancements are coming to PC

Just now, JonbX said:

Yeah, a Gears patch will sell consoles lol

You sound mad that a 500 dollar xbox is beating up on a 2000 dollar PC ROFL

A tiny reason to buy a console is better than no reason at all, isn't it? :tom: 

Dumbofuckhead.. Gears 5 on Series X isnt 4K locked, it's adaptive resolution.. kinda like your posts employ an adaptive retardation level :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

A tiny reason to buy a console is better than no reason at all, isn't it? :tom: 

Dumbofuckhead.. Gears 5 on Series X isnt 4K locked, it's adaptive resolution.. kinda like your posts employ an adaptive retardation level :rofls: 

Dumbofuckhead :D I lol'd. 

Every game MS makes is on Pc, so you want them to hold back a patch ? Thats some hermtarded logic right there. Imagine your tears if they did hold it back :D Its already BEATING UP 2000 dollar PCs.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Dumbofuckhead :D I lol'd. 

Every game MS makes is on Pc, so you want them to hold back a patch ? Thats some hermtarded logic right there. Imagine your tears if they did hold it back :D Its already BEATING UP 2000 dollar PCs.

lol

No, I never said I wanted them to hold back a patch.  In my mind, it would be completely understandable for them to improve and add visuals/effects and further optimize the games for the new console over the PC version.  Give it SOME reason to seem more next gen.  I wasn't expecting them to go back and improve the PC version with these optimizations and visual enhancements.. but they are.  It's nice that they're doing it.. and the Lems got owned.

Gears 5 remains best on PC :shrug: