More evidence that Series X is RDNA1.5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"More evidence"    More fake news. 1 stared.

rofl lemjpee finally getting exposed ITT. about time he takes a seat  

No, that is not at all what I want. Do not listen to him.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

I really hurt your feelings at some point, didn't I? :hest: 

Im still laughing at how triggered you were about his previous Xbox video..... what's even more funny is everything he said turned out to be true. 

Stay owned Lem kid :drake:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Im still laughing at how triggered you were about his previous Xbox video..... what's even more funny is everything he said turned out to be true. 

Stay owned Lem kid :drake:

I'm still laughing at how triggered you got because I commented on his previous Xbox video.... what's even more funny is you're still fucking triggered.

He's pretty clueless and he's still making "reaction" videos.. despite saying his channel wasn't going to turn into a reaction channel :mj: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm still laughing at how triggered you got because I commented on his previous Xbox video.... what's even more funny is you're still fucking triggered.

He's pretty clueless and he's still making "reaction" videos.. despite saying his channel wasn't going to turn into a reaction channel :mj: 

Commented?   You were raging for pages.  What's your game graphic design resume look like LemiJ?  bbbbut he is clueless :awww:Lmfao at lemmings lashing out when their precious plastic box gets critiqued :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Commented?   You were raging for pages.  What's your game graphic design resume look like LemiJ?  bbbbut he is clueless :awww:Lmfao at lemmings lashing out when their precious plastic box gets critiqued :drake:

Yes, I commented, and you argued with me about it for pages.. lmao... butthurt because I disagreed with him.

Looks about as good as his shitty 1 person engine :mj: 

He IS pretty clueless.. and others are commenting as much as well.  And you're beginning to lose your shit about it again :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes, I commented, and you argued with me about it for pages.. lmao... butthurt because I disagreed with him.

Looks about as good as his shitty 1 person engine :mj: 

He IS pretty clueless.. and others are commenting as much as well.  And you're beginning to lose your shit about it again :cruise: 

Yes other lemmings are raging just like yourself.... wipe your tears up kid 🤣

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

I don't know anything about consoles or AMD, is that good or bad?

Bad. RDNA2 has a 25% performance improvement on RDNA1

IF Xbox is using RDNA1 CUs and PS5 is using RDNA2 CUs, PS5s GPU could end up with superior performance

We will find out in a few weeks from AMD

14 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Bad. RDNA2 has a 25% performance improvement on RDNA1

IF Xbox is using RDNA1 CUs and PS5 is using RDNA2 CUs, PS5s GPU could end up with superior performance

We will find out in a few weeks from AMD

This might be the final nails in the coffin for the Series X and it hasn't even launched yet. This is PSVita levels bad.