Phil Spencer acknowledges that it is "absolutely" more work to have developers code for both the Xbox Series S & Xbox Series X. "No doubt about that."

He acknowledged the additional labor that is being put on developers to design for the S and X specs. “But absolutely, it is work. There’s no doubt about that. The fact that you have two performance specs now, I’m not going to stand here or try to PR somebody and say two different specs is the same as having one spec. It’s not."

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-on-series-x-launch-halo-infinit-1845392984

guess they cant just turn the slider down

55 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

He acknowledged the additional labor that is being put on developers to design for the S and X specs. “But absolutely, it is work. There’s no doubt about that. The fact that you have two performance specs now, I’m not going to stand here or try to PR somebody and say two different specs is the same as having one spec. It’s not."

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-on-series-x-launch-halo-infinit-1845392984

guess they cant just turn the slider down

Phil owning the lemmings once again. 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well at least Phil saved us, from ever again, having to further explain this to lemmings. :trump:

Which lemmings said it wasn't more work?

Pretty sure the argument was that Series S wouldn't hold back Series X.  And it wont.

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Remij said:

Which lemmings said it wasn't more work?

Pretty sure the argument was that Series S wouldn't hold back Series X.  And it wont.

I'm not a lemming but I will defend lemmings and Xbox until my last breath. Fuck you :pavarotti:

• Upvote 1
  • NPC 1
Just now, nitric said:

Maybe if it had one exclusive at launch. I'll be sticking to PS5/PC combo next gen like I stuck with the PS4/PC combo this gen. Didn't miss out on anything :glad:

lmao at people putting a ps5 in their living room