ResetEra is locking the CyberPunk OT the day after game releases

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Welcome back. :leo:

Cyberpunk is going to be huge. I'm thinking of banning Sheep from posting in the OT thread since they're non-gamers who don't actually play games and just want to fight over trivial things instead of discuss games.

Sheep dont post in threads about games. Sheep post in threads with green names. Obsessed little Goblins

• Haha 1

I got perm'd there because there was a thread about Ice Cube working with the Trump administration for a plan for Black America, and I posted a video in which a black person said that if you can't beat them, at least work with them and get the best deal you can for your people.

I was banned for "racist trolling and speaking over minorities" :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I got perm'd there because there was a thread about Ice Cube working with the Trump administration for a plan for Black America, and I posted a video in which a black person said that if you can't beat them, at least work with them and get the best deal you can for your people.

I was banned for "racist trolling and speaking over minorities" :tom: 

Sounds like resetera alright . Goopcacasan probably reported you LOL

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Resetera :lul: I need to stop visiting that forum. I only browse for the bits of gaming news.

bruv i never once visited that shit, i dont know why you guys are so obsessed with that garbage

• Upvote 2
  • NPC 1
Just now, kazi said:

bruv i never once visited that shit, i dont know why you guys are so obsessed with that garbage

You have to pretend to agree with their politics or you get banned. Outside of that, most threads there are pretty good. Lots of people post there and as you can see....almost everything here comes from there. Just nobody responds here cause this place is dead.

• Sad 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I would say PS5 is a safer bet. I expect many multiplats next gen to be worse on Series X because of the fact that Series S will always be there as a potential handicap.

What a fucking dumbass:cruise: