ResetEra is locking the CyberPunk OT the day after game releases

Just now, Twinblade said:

I would say PS5 is a safer bet. I expect many multiplats next gen to be worse on Series X because of the fact that Series S will always be there as a potential handicap.

:D 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Phil Spencer himself said it would be an issue. You're the only dumbass here apparently.

That's not what he said.  How come you're so retarded dude?  Seriously... you've been stupid as fuck lately :shrug: 

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's not what he said.  How come you're so retarded dude?  Seriously... you've been stupid as fuck lately :shrug: 

You post essays on graphics/rendering technology yet in reality know very little about game development. Get outta here breh :tom: 

• Haha 1

LOL now REEEra is going after Keanu Reeves for being involved with the game.

"If he hasn't made a statement condemning them, then it's safe to assume he agrees with them"

"He always seemed fake to me"

Jesus Christ:rofl: 

So jonb was posting at resetera, he basically just admitted it. LOL

And now, to nobody surprise, he's come back.

And he's trying to say he's going to talk about the game, but he seems to be doing the only thing he does around here, not talk about xbox, and whine about sheep bitchslapping him.

On 2020-10-18 at 1:06 AM, JonbX said:

You have to pretend to agree with their politics or you get banned. Outside of that, most threads there are pretty good. Lots of people post there and as you can see....almost everything here comes from there. Just nobody responds here cause this place is dead.

Sounds like a great place. Shut up, know your role, obey, submit to us, and then maybe you get to post something heavily watered down and not what you really wanted to say. Also don’t you dare disagree with a “minority” or a troon because they have all the rights and you have no rights.

Sounds like a wonderful place to post.  This is what they want the world to be like. Gotta grow a pair and reject that shit.

On 2020-10-17 at 11:03 PM, Twinblade said:

I would say PS5 is a safer bet. I expect many multiplats next gen to be worse on Series X because of the fact that Series S will always be there as a potential handicap.

That makes no sense if you look at this gen. Xbox One is weaker than PS4 yet games still run and look better on X1X than PS4 Pro

Edited by Vini
On 2020-10-17 at 10:42 PM, -GD-X said:

Can’t wait. Haven’t decided if I’ll get this for my ps5 or series x 

I'd probably be going xbox on this one tbh.

It's not getting a next gen patch anytime soon, so at launch it should be best on X since PS4 Pro kinda sucks.