Lord Phil Spencer - We dont need to port Bethesda games to the SlopStation gamers and we wont

TCHBR

Is it possible to recoup a $7.5 billion investment if you don’t sell Elder Scrolls VI on the PlayStation?” I asked.

“Yes,” Spencer quickly replied.

Then he paused.

“I don’t want to be flip about that,” he added. “This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that. Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: ‘How do we keep other players from playing these games?’ We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games. But I’ll also say in the model—I’m just answering directly the question that you had—when I think about where people are going to be playing and the number of devices that we had, and we have xCloud and PC and Game Pass and our console base, I don’t have to go ship those games on any other platform other than the platforms that we support in order to kind of make the deal work for us. Whatever that means.”

lol what the fuck. he has hard time just saying they don't want the games to release on playstation. :kaz:  phil is such a cuck lmfao

but good move if its true, just go one step further and make a good rpg and make it console exclusive to boost console sales. buying that shit and still making multiplats wouldnt have made sense at all.

• NPC 1
Just now, kazi said:

lol what the fuck. he has hard time just saying they don't want the games to release on playstation. :kaz:  phil is such a cuck lmfao

but good move if its true, just go one step further and make a good rpg and make it console exclusive to boost console sales. buying that shit and still making multiplats wouldnt have made sense at all.

I think he doing it to hurt the Sony Scums, and its working :D  They will still come in here crying that the games will still come. 

Just now, nitric said:

Microsoft keeps acquiring studios and yet have a barren launch for their new console. Nothing more to think here.

Both of the console launches are pretty weak .

Nope.

if Phil Spencer wanted to make it clear, he'd be doing it right now.

Its very simply, here are the words:

"Bethesda games will only be playable on the Xbox ecosystem".

or

"The only way to play Bethesda games will be on a current-supported Xbox platform."

And he should be saying it right now while people can cancel their PS5 pre-orders.

.........but he didn't do it.

Elder Scrolls 6 will absolutely be coming to PS5.

What he’s saying is that he knows he will lose his “good guy” act hes tried to manipulate over the years and Microsoft will get a ton of heat but yes that is absolutely the plan eventually. Maybe not full exclusive but at least time exclusive for a year or so on xbox and pc, or dlc.