Every PlayStation Launch Game, From PS1 To PS5

57 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

all trash up until now with demon's souls.

Demon's Souls could very well score a 10 out of the gate, it's one of the most beloved games ever made and Bluepoint's work on SOTC leads me to believe they'll knock it out of the park. the game is going to be huge.

yea of course... before you switched(:mjpls:) to playstation it  was xbox that had the best launch games, right?

• NPC 1
8 minutes ago, kazi said:

yea of course... before you switched(:mjpls:) to playstation it  was xbox that had the best launch games, right?

yes, xbox has always had better launch games than Playstation usually.

OG xbox had halo and some actual good games which were better than PS2's launch.

360 had a fantastic launch with condemned, kameo, PDZ, COD2, and a few others.

Xbox One was promising with dead rising 3 exclusive, ryse, killer instinct, forza, and actual exclusive games.

what's truly baffling is how once again i'm proven right as to why Phil Spencer is so toxic: Just look at the series x launch lineup, or lack thereof. there's literally no new fucking games at all. :D 

This is a phil spencer console from the get-go and OF COURSE, it's the only xbox to launch with nothing. NOTHING.

idk why but it bugs me that people always write demon souls or demons souls instead of demon's souls. my favourite is still demon soul as if there is just one fucking monster to fight. 

im stupid i know