PS5 accessories are apparently shipping as early as Oct 30th

Very nice.  I was hoping this would happen.  I remember getting an extra Dual Shock 4 well before the PS4's released.  The fact that controllers and other accessories are shipping early is good as well.

Can't wait to see what it feels like and test it out on PC.  Obviously there will be no games that support the advanced features, but 3rd party games could possibly do so in the future.  We already have 3rd party games which fully support DS4 on PC.

Anyway, since I'm not getting the console, at least not any time soon, I'll have to try it at a friends place.  Still pretty excited for it.

Yeah, do us all a favour and cancel your order. These controllers will be hard to find and it’s unfair for you to keep one away from a deserving console customer this holiday, especially when the feature set is completely lost on PC games.

take your delusion elsewhere, you will not receive any pleasure from PS5 launch. You are excluded from the festivities. :glad: