Do you meet up with people online?

2 hours ago, kazi said:

It is not, it's purely physical and the long lasting by-products are just different from person to person. I didn't smoke for one year and a half once and the first joint I smoked broke me, it was like the first time getting high again. Sadly I kept smoking because it was so good, took like a week and then it was back to "eh". 

I always try to cut it and smoke like only a few days in a month but it's too hard to resist after a long day. 

also what kind of weed are you getting in a dispensary for $300? like wtf, i could drive to the netherlands in 4 hours and stay there overnight and get weed and drive back and still wouldn't pay close to 300. 

I take breaks and it always feels the exact same Idk. I can smoke two three hits and be just as stoned as 20+ Non stop blunts. Obv the latter would be a complete waste. 

I usually smoke very high thc products tho, 60-95% generally or 20-28% flower 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I take breaks and it always feels the exact same Idk. I can smoke two three hits and be just as stoned as 20+ Non stop blunts. Obv the latter would be a complete waste. 

I usually smoke very high thc products tho, 60-95% generally or 20-28% flower 

Like I said 6 months isn't enough to "cleanse" your body from the by-products to let your tolerance go down again.