Amnesia Rebirth GS review - 8.0

The Good

• Strong character focus on Tasi makes for an interesting story
  • Delivers a variety of solid scares, from creeping dread to popcorn-tossing moments
  • Finds ways of maintaining stakes without the frustration of getting killed by enemies over and over
  • A few intriguing, inventive puzzles, but rarely anything so difficult it gets frustrating
  • Some great, spooky set-piece moments

The Bad

• Much of the story is told in still frames and flashbacks that make it tough to connect with secondary characters
  • Some horror tricks, like being unable to look at enemies, make scary moments seem more harrowing than they really are 

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/amnesia-rebirth-review/1900-6417587/ 

Can’t wait for tomorrow

• Like 1

ugh, nobody browse the steam forums for the game. Some assholes spoiled one of the main twists. Its really controversial though and is already angering a lot of people. 

And Interestingly enough....it was a plot device I wanted to have for my own horror game. Great minds think alike :smoke: 

• Haha 1
  • aitch 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

ugh, nobody browse the steam forums for the game. Some assholes spoiled one of the main twists. Its really controversial though and is already angering a lot of people. 

And Interestingly enough....it was a plot device I wanted to have for my own horror game. Great minds think alike :smoke: 

i will get it once i get my next gen systems. i may have prematurely sold my ps4pro/one x :ben:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why'd you do this to me. This is going to be one of those games that I end up discussing by myself because no one else is playing it :mjcry:

I would play it if it has a "story only" mode like Soma. I'm just done with cheap deaths and waiting for centuries just to pass some ugly shit.