Demon's Soulless 2020

there are no worse animations, people complained about it right after the trailer, but the only  difference was the trailer didnt show most action interruptions because enemies had low hp and would die after a single hit for demonstration purposes.

the music hmm, i dont think its worse, but I like the original much more.

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, kazi said:

there are no worse animations, people complained about it right after the trailer, but the only  difference was the trailer didnt show most action interruptions because enemies had low hp and would die after a single hit for demonstration purposes.

the music hmm, i dont think its worse, but I like the original much more.

so it is worse :bena:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

so it is worse :bena:

i didnt listen the whole thing, i dont have time for that shit. but when i started i skipped to the middle part and didnt even realize it was the HUB song after playing the original

so yeah, its different but worse? idk. I can safely say tho ALL remastered soundtracks SUCK, so I doubt this one will be an exception. they will add the option to use original ost and all is good.

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

perm bet that you and others won't like it as much as the first one :smugd: 

LOL this is out of the question, its a shiny remaster of a godlike game. The original will always be better and had a bigger impact obviously. you don't need this game at all. but even I have to admit the graphics update looks insane.

• NPC 1

Cows are going to say its the greatest thing even if it is a soulless husk if the original.  Blueprint aren't great with animation and I already called that shit out with SOTC.. probably the same shit here.

I'll have to just play it myself to judge.

i actually don't understand how a separate game studio can just "remaster" a game like that? I mean do they get the source code and be like ok lets just add it to our game engine and grpahics etc? 

Like I thought to make sure the game is good there has to be someone from from software to make sure they don't fuck with the game? lol 

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, kazi said:

i actually don't understand how a separate game studio can just "remaster" a game like that? I mean do they get the source code and be like ok lets just add it to our game engine and grpahics etc? 

Like I thought to make sure the game is good there has to be someone from from software to make sure they don't fuck with the game? lol or building everything from scratch? 

lol meant to edit. my bad. :mjcry: 

Edited by kazi
  • NPC 1
9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Never coming to Xbox Gameless :omglol:

Oh no, the horror. We won't be able to spend $70 on a minor graphical touchup of a decade old game that's far inferior to every game in the series released after it. Guess we'll just have to settle with the best version of the next game in the series and the higher scoring Elder Scrolls series. Woe is us. :D

35 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Oh no, the horror. We won't be able to spend $70 on a minor graphical touchup of a decade old game that's far inferior to every game in the series released after it. Guess we'll just have to settle with the best version of the next game in the series and the higher scoring Elder Scrolls series. Woe is us. :D

:ben:

Edited by nitric