Rate my purchase

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Ah true 

I've got an Xbox controller with 2 underside buttons, and they're incredibly helpful; they only take 2 secs to program, and are ideal for repositioning ant pair of commands that may be difficult (or less than ideal) to reach with the controller.

Example:  in Assassin's Creed games, the A (Xbox) or X (PS) is Parkour; but you also need your thumb on Camera (R. Thumbstick). Alas; I set up my right underside button to control Parkour and it leaves my thumb free to just control the Camera.

On the left underside button, I use it as a replacement for L Thumbstick click, which is "Lock On" when in combat. No longer do I need to click in the Left thumbstick to target my enemy; just simply press the extra button with your middle or ring finger. :face: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've got an Xbox controller with 2 underside buttons, and they're incredibly helpful; they only take 2 secs to program, and are ideal for repositioning ant pair of commands that may be difficult (or less than ideal) to reach with the controller.

Example:  in Assassin's Creed games, the A (Xbox) or X (PS) is Parkour; but you also need your thumb on Camera (R. Thumbstick). Alas; I set up my right underside button to control Parkour and it leaves my thumb free to just control the Camera.

On the left underside button, I use it as a replacement for L Thumbstick click, which is "Lock On" when in combat. No longer do I need to click in the Left thumbstick to target my enemy; just simply press the extra button with your middle or ring finger. :face: 

I see this thing has profiles.

For now, I'll use them on Division 2 to swtich L3 & R3. 

Edited by MalaXmaS

back buttons like this should be mandatory for game pads nowadays. having to quickly take off your finger from the analog to hit a button was always painful to me as a hermsmell

• Upvote 1