Sony producing micro displays for Apples AR glasses, predicted to be a “pillar of the company’s earnings”

I love how I have basically trained this entire forum to utterly rape and embarass ghosts the moment he posts anything about apple.

I don't even have to do anything, at this point, to get half the forum laughing at him:drake:

8 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Apple can have anyone they want produce them. Sony was the lowest bidder, LMAO. 

No they can't have anyone make it because not everyone makes those type of screens. 

Yes Ghostz suppliers make deals with their customers for mass produced consumer electronics parts..... did you just discover this? 

Apple is Sony's customer.... Sony will be making money off of Apple.... the end. 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No they can't have anyone make it because not everyone makes those type of screens. 

Yes Ghostz suppliers make deals with their customers for mass produced consumer electronics parts..... did you just discover this? 

Apple is Sony's customer.... Sony will be making money off of Apple.... the end. 

And Apple will be making even more money after Sony works for pennies on the dollar. :kaz:

Apple can contract several companies to make these screens, unless you think Sony is the only company in the world that makes them (lmfao). Either way, as mentioned, Sony offered to do it for cheap because they clearly need a new revenue stream. 

Apple is now Sony’s largest client, in which they will bend over backwards to keep. After all, it’s a pillar of their earnings. :D