Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Borat 2 has a scene where Rudy Guliani [movie spoiler, but lets just say its really bad for Guliani]

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Have you seen how to catch a predator the TV show? 

Adult women who look underage are the bait to catch the sexual predator. 

Rudy thought she was 15.....he is a pedo....AND HE WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED. 

Would it be easier for you to grasp and understand if it was presented as a baseless conspiracy theory? :drake:

Not even CNN is claiming Giuliani thought she was 15 :mickey:

Since when does playing a 15-year old in a movie mean people think you're 15 IRL? :mickey: 

Wtf? :mickeyj: this is one of the weirdest "gotcha" stories of all time. 

Edited by NSA Unmasking Request
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film Trump’s personal attorney has   This article contains spoilers about Borat Subsequen

stop spamming, sheep retard

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NSA Unmasking Request said:

Since when does playing a 15-year old in a movie mean people think you're 15 IRL? :mickey: 

You're a fucking moron.

2 minutes ago, NSA Unmasking Request said:

It's quite obvious you don't understand the premise of Borat. 

Borat tricks people into thinking he is really a reporter, the unsuspecting people do no know they're in a movie. 

So yes... Giuliani thought she was 15...he didn't know she was an actor.... He didn't know that She wasn't Borat's 15 year old daughter.    He also didn't know Borat is not a real person. 

So yes he is a pedo. 

Holy shit, this guy is melting down hard.

So, he thinks that its not a crime if the person who claims they were underage is not underage in a sting?

That's like saying if cops catch you in a protistution sting, and you say "wait..........that hooker is actually a female cop PRETENDING to be a hooker, so that means I didn't really commit a crime!"

"You can't charge me with robbing a bank.......the vault didn't have any money in it!":mj:

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

You do know they use young looking 20-something’s, posing as minors, to catch pedophiles, right?  

I dont think that he thought she was 15, I think that was just the end gag but he definitely got creepy in there. I mean the shit this guy says and done publicly shows he doesn't have good judgement. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont think that he thought she was 15, I think that was just the end gag but he definitely got creepy in there. I mean the shit this guy says and done publicly shows he doesn't have good judgement. 

I don't think anyone can deny Rudy is a creepy, psychotic fuck. Leave it to the right to defend him endlessly. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Is that tweet real?

So.......people lie down on beds to tuck their shirts?

Trump deleted it pretty quickly. Just search "Trump tuck" on twitter, tons of people screen grabbed it :D