What reason is there to buy an Xbox series whatever if you have a good pc?

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

I don't know why people continue to act like PC is a completely separate platform. Anytime you think "PC" just think "Series PC" instead and you'll get it.

Those Series PC's even come with Microsoft's proprietary software installed most of the time. :wow2:

Just now, Ike said:

Those Series PC's even come with Microsoft's proprietary software installed most of the time. :wow2:

Not most of the time, all the time. Nobody is running MacOS or Linux on a gaming PC here. A gaming PC is a Microsoft product. I don't know why that's so confusing.

I think the factions should be updated to avoid the confusion and unfairness. It's pretty stupid that handhelds always fell under the same faction because consoles and handhelds were made by the same companies, but Microsoft has to compete against itself. The bias is ridiculously obvious here.

45 minutes ago, kazi said:

^ why is it you guys keep lying about this

Isn't a good videocard like like 300 alone? Yes, all things added up the PC experience can beat the console experience but PC fans have a habit of acting like a person can drop $500 on a gaming PC in one breathe, then post about new gaming cards with cost that make that cost impossible. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Isn't a good videocard like like 300 alone? Yes, all things added up the PC experience can beat the console experience but PC fans have a habit of acting like a person can drop $500 on a gaming PC in one breathe, then post about new gaming cards with cost that make that cost impossible. 

yes, there are also gpu's that cost $500 so what's your point? that doesn't mean you pay 3x or 4x times the price of a console like bhtrgay said? and i don't know why you say pc fans acting like they can drop $500 for a pc of a console equivalent, like nobody says that but even then spending a few more bucks and you have it.

I know bhtrgay is just trolling but I can't believe you actually believe it. :grimaceright: