Call of Duty(R) Cold War zombies onslaught mode TEMPORARILY EXCLUSIVE to the PlayStation 5 traditional home entertainment console - TEMPORARILY XCLUDED

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Call of Duty(R) Cold War zombies onslaught mode TEMPORARILY EXCLUSIVE to the PlayStation 5 traditional home entertainment console - TEMPORARILY XCLUDED

omfg :rofl: 

"This is what first class feels like"

..he says, as he dusts off his grandmas' knitting table with his old ass 13" monitor for some indie Switch games to tide him over till a game he actually wants to play releases on a different platform. :cruise: 

In other news, I have my DualSense controller pre-ordered and paid for.  One less controller for an ugly smelly cow to have :glad:  And It's already confirmed to work with PC out of the box :juggle: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

omfg :rofl: 

"This is what first class feels like"

..he says, as he dusts off his grandmas' knitting table with his old ass 13" monitor for some indie Switch games to tide him over till a game he actually wants to play releases on a different platform. :cruise: 

In other news, I have my DualSense controller pre-ordered and paid for.  One less controller for an ugly smelly cow to have :glad:  And It's already confirmed to work with PC out of the box :juggle: 

that guy doesn't even want to play the games he just wants them to be exclusive. guy has serious issues with his flip flopping tendencies lol.

and that's why i can't take this man-baby serious. He's less than a man than even aza. 

Edited by kazi
  • Upvote 1

i'm, so excited to be picking up a console with an AAAE and Exclusive COD content DAY ONE!

Who else is getting Demons's Souls(Never on PC) and COD:BO:CW:RGE Day one?

Sony has the traditional clunksole market on lock. they're allowed to continue on as the sole companion piece to the industry's lead platform, Switch. :glad: 

The Secondary Clunksole market will soon be narrowed even further as hybrid gaming continues to outsell clunksole and PC. :glad: 

22 hours ago, kazi said:

that guy doesn't even want to play the games he just wants them to be exclusive. guy has serious issues with his flip flopping tendencies lol.

and that's why i can't take this man-baby serious. He's less than a man than even aza. 

What's wrong with posting charts of how much a game is played and not actually play it? Remipee :D