Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - new screenshots

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And you almost let twinblade talk you out of it

I didn't try to talk him out of anything. I gave my opinion based on how we both felt about bastion and how hades looked based on the footage i've seen. Im glad GD likes it, its always nice to go into a game not expecting much and have it impress you.

Ill probably still check it out one of these days....but there are other games i'd rather focus on this fall.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And you almost let twinblade talk you out of it

I respect tb’s opinion. We actually tend to like/dislike a lot of the same games While I absolutely love it, I don’t think he will. It is basically a grindfest (I know how much he hates grinding). Fortunately, I don’t mind it (Here), since there’s enough variety with weapons/upgrades. Also, the game oozes personality. I love all of the characters. I’m also enjoying the RPG elements. However, what’s impressed me the most, is the number of surprises the game throws at you. So many unexpected characters you don’t meet in earlier runs. Lastly, seeing my structural improvements actually help my runs = :wow2: nothing feels useless in this game. 

• aitch 1