Fucked my first virgin

I'm 34 and I go to the english clubs in Moscow to pick up girls, so failures, some success.

Met a 21 year old college girl, we started talking said men and friends can't be friends in the first 5 minutes she's like yeah. Told me about how a 30 year old California imported english teacher with green hair has been meeting her for 3 months and hasn't kissed her. We went out for a smoke, asked he if he grabbed her ass in all this time. She said no, grabbed her ass and said that's how it's done. She was totally down.

I was fucking shocked, she's a super hermit though works as twitcher streamer playing DOTA like 7 hours a day. I was shocked how a cute girl like this could possibly be free and untaken.

Sorry no pics, too internet savvy AND knows perfect English.

Edited by Team 2019
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Green hair dude dyed his hair blonde, then ASKED her if he should keep it green or blonde.  She said green. He dyed it back green.   I was basically competing with no one, I have never met s

Prior to COVID I was "seeing" 3 girls off and on. Wound up quarantining with one who I saw more than the others, as back then it was supposed to be 2 weeks or whatever. We're pretty much a couple now,

girl left me, packed up her shit and moved to Europe for law school, she's also a low key instagram model with many thousands of followers, so it's not like I could ever do better. she was a 10 and no

Green hair dude dyed his hair blonde, then ASKED her if he should keep it green or blonde.  She said green. He dyed it back green.

I was basically competing with no one, I have never met such a balless simp in my life. California green hair liberal feminist in.... MOSCOW. If you're an American and NOT getting laid in Russia.... somehow. Kill yourself asap. All of SW would be pussy slayers here.

• Haha 2

I kinda need to rant, but im so annoyed right now with this girl i've been talking too. She is a HUGE tease, has sent me several nudes already and basically hypes up her sexual side so much, but then continues to flake and put off our first date. She seems incredibly fun, but im so close to dropping her because of her indecisiveness.

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I kinda need to rant, but im so annoyed right now with this girl i've been talking too. She is a HUGE tease, has sent me several nudes already and basically hypes up her sexual side so much, but then continues to flake and put off our first date. She seems incredibly fun, but im so close to dropping her because of her indecisiveness.

she's probably doing it for easy attention and validation if she won't ever meet, and doing it with other guys as well

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I let one “flake out” go if it seems genuine. I won’t waste my time if it happens again. I say, move on to someone else. Either she’s catfishing you, or is just using you for an ego boost. 

We've talked on the phone, shes definitely legit. I just think she very low self esteem because shes looking for a relationship and every recent guy shes been with has used her for sex and then dropped her right afterwards. So shes probably worried that im going to do the same thing to her.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

We've talked on the phone, shes definitely legit. I just think she very low self esteem because shes looking for a relationship and every recent guy shes been with has used her for sex and then dropped her right afterwards. So shes probably worried that im going to do the same thing to her.

Have you FaceTimed?  A female voice alone doesn't mean she looks like her pics.