Fucked my first virgin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Green hair dude dyed his hair blonde, then ASKED her if he should keep it green or blonde.  She said green. He dyed it back green.   I was basically competing with no one, I have never met s

Prior to COVID I was "seeing" 3 girls off and on. Wound up quarantining with one who I saw more than the others, as back then it was supposed to be 2 weeks or whatever. We're pretty much a couple now,

girl left me, packed up her shit and moved to Europe for law school, she's also a low key instagram model with many thousands of followers, so it's not like I could ever do better. she was a 10 and no

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

she's probably doing it for easy attention and validation if she won't ever meet, and doing it with other guys as well

Let's be honest, If she's sending Twinblade nudes she's either catfishing or just bored because of COVID and sending half of Tinder before making an onlyfans. 

54 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I will NEVER meet a girl unless we FaceTime 

lol y'all ****as paranoid. I met a girl off of OKC one time who didn't have any pics of herself. It was when they had insta-meet features and I had just come off of a disasterious date so I figured WTH? Turns out she was this hot Japanese girl. I mean she was annoying AF, but she was definitely good looking. She introduced me Holy Creamery and to this chill Mexican restaurant that is located behind a bodega in Hells Kitchen so overall it was definite a good time. I'm just surprised people are meeting up still, I'd rather just be solo during COVID if I didn't already have partners. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol y'all ****as paranoid. I met a girl off of OKC one time who didn't have any pics of herself. It was when they had insta-meet features and I had just come off of a disasterious date so I figured WTH? Turns out she was this hot Japanese girl. I mean she was annoying AF, but she was definitely good looking. She introduced me Holy Creamery and to this chill Mexican restaurant that is located behind a bodega in Hells Kitchen so overall it was definite a good time. I'm just surprised people are meeting up still, I'd rather just be solo during COVID if I didn't already have partners. 

I’m just hooking up with 1 reliable who is safe (the other 2 bar hop too much). I haven’t used tinder or bumble since March. I miss random hookups :cry: but I still don’t like wasting my time. I won’t drive to a chick I’ve never seen via FaceTime. Helll no. I’m picky af 

17 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Green hair dude dyed his hair blonde, then ASKED her if he should keep it green or blonde.  She said green. He dyed it back green.

I was basically competing with no one, I have never met such a balless simp in my life. California green hair liberal feminist in.... MOSCOW. If you're an American and NOT getting laid in Russia.... somehow. Kill yourself asap. All of SW would be pussy slayers here.

did she like green. or was it a conscious or sub conscious test?

the ass grab move. lmfao. k I'll do that again at some point. feeesh.  risk/reward tho for sure. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

We've talked on the phone, shes definitely legit. I just think she very low self esteem because shes looking for a relationship and every recent guy shes been with has used her for sex and then dropped her right afterwards. So shes probably worried that im going to do the same thing to her.

don't be her therapist. you're in for a long haul. even if that was all true.

what bhxyre wrote is also very possible.  just fuck with her and move on man. 

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I let one “flake out” go if it seems genuine. I won’t waste my time if it happens again. I say, move on to someone else. Either she’s catfishing you, or is just using you for an ego boost. 

This is true. There's one thing about women, if they want someone a hurricane wont stop them. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

was that a typo or do you mean you have multiple partners as in plural? :patrice:

2 hours ago, kazi said:

was that a typo or do you mean you have multiple partners as in plural? :patrice:

Prior to COVID I was "seeing" 3 girls off and on. Wound up quarantining with one who I saw more than the others, as back then it was supposed to be 2 weeks or whatever. We're pretty much a couple now, and I only see one of the others here and there but keeping my social contact very low at the moment. The third moved back to GA. It's not shady as everyone knows about the situation and my GF is seeing a girl in VA so it's not a situation where I'm being shady or anything. 

• NPC 1
  • dead 1

girl left me, packed up her shit and moved to Europe for law school, she's also a low key instagram model with many thousands of followers, so it's not like I could ever do better. she was a 10 and now will be both rich and famous.

It was expected of course, we were both going to be moving. I was supposed to go to Japan.... never happened after the country locked down. still on the waiting list for the country to re-open. Where she went in europe though, of course allowed every one in still.

So i stay here pretty much with nothing, contemplating the sweet grim death I deserve. I may as well head to China Town and lick door knobs.

Relationships, everything about them are the fucking worst. when i'm never single again i will never miss this shit, absolute hate dating with every facet of my being. Women as well👍

Edited by Bodycount V
  • Haha 1
  • Ben 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Prior to COVID I was "seeing" 3 girls off and on. Wound up quarantining with one who I saw more than the others, as back then it was supposed to be 2 weeks or whatever. We're pretty much a couple now, and I only see one of the others here and there but keeping my social contact very low at the moment. The third moved back to GA. It's not shady as everyone knows about the situation and my GF is seeing a girl in VA so it's not a situation where I'm being shady or anything. 

lol wat. you were seeing three girls? they knew? open relationships? now one is your "gf" but you still BOTH fuck other people? :FlyingSmiley:

I think "open relationships" are ridiculous, maybe i'm oldfashioned but if you have a loose relationship like that it's definitely not about love or liking the person let alone being a "partner/bf/gf(". But it's just my opinion. 

54 minutes ago, kazi said:

lol wat. you were seeing three girls? they knew? open relationships? now one is your "gf" but you still BOTH fuck other people? :FlyingSmiley:

I think "open relationships" are ridiculous, maybe i'm oldfashioned but if you have a loose relationship like that it's definitely not about love or liking the person let alone being a "partner/bf/gf(". But it's just my opinion. 

Like we didn't all brunch together or anything. Two were sort of FWB situations. After a few months I started dating my now GF. 

I had a show in December and the first two were in it, invited my GF and gave her a heads up about them. She's been seeing her GF for a year at that point so understood. 

At this point it's been a year and we're as couplely as possible. I met her parents a month ago and she'll most likely meet mine this holiday. 

I'm not really a poly person but I've also been in very long term relationships before and honestly hadn't planned on another, but this all works out and happy so going with the flow. We won't be having threesomes or anything and I don't actually actively seek people out or anything. I'm content. 

On 2020-10-24 at 9:49 PM, Team 2019 said:

I'm 34 and I go to the english clubs in Moscow to pick up girls, so failures, some success.

Met a 21 year old college girl, we started talking said men and friends can't be friends in the first 5 minutes she's like yeah. Told me about how a 30 year old California imported english teacher with green hair has been meeting her for 3 months and hasn't kissed her. We went out for a smoke, asked he if he grabbed her ass in all this time. She said no, grabbed her ass and said that's how it's done. She was totally down.

I was fucking shocked, she's a super hermit though works as twitcher streamer playing DOTA like 7 hours a day. I was shocked how a cute girl like this could possibly be free and untaken.

Sorry no pics, too internet savvy AND knows perfect English.

21 year old virgin in Russia who's cute and down to fuck but no other dudes have made a move on her? What universe is this story from Aza