Devil May Cry 5 SE will not have any ray-tracing on Xbox Series S, only Series X (but will only arrive later in a patch)

• jehurey changed the title to Devil May Cry 5 SE will not have any ray-tracing on Xbox Series S, only Series X (but will only arrive later in a patch)
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That's not a good sign that Series S cannot even do ray tracing on a CROSS GEN GAME... what's going to happen with actual next gen games? 

LemiJ and the lemmings have been owned :drake:

God youre dumb :kaz:

This is actually good news. Nobody here is going to get an S, so there's no ownage at all. The people getting S' are casuals and they probably don't even know what ray tracing is. They probably think 'when I think of tracing I think of people who can't draw using tracing to cheat' so they think ray tracing is a cheating technique and are glad to not have it.

Capcom helping sell Xboxes without even knowing it.

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Series S can't even do ray tracing in a cross gen game.... look at how mad you are :drake:

LOL idiots like you running your mouth saying that Series X would be held back by Series S and pointing to THIS as proof... when what it really does is show exactly that it's NOT holding Series X back.  They're literally gimping the game for the weaker console... this is what I said would happen :drake: 

You run along and let me know when a PS5 game supports RT that the Series X version doesn't... because it was held back by Series S :danylol: 

Oh, and yes... run your mouth some more about cross gen games which aren't programmed around taking advantage of the new architectural capabilities... as a reason as to why X can't do Y :mj: 

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

This is actually good news. Nobody here is going to get an S, so there's no ownage at all. The people getting S' are casuals and they probably don't even know what ray tracing is. They probably think 'when I think of tracing I think of people who can't draw using tracing to cheat' so they think ray tracing is a cheating technique and are glad to not have it.

Capcom helping sell Xboxes without even knowing it.

you left out the part where lemshites don't get it on series X either, only later with an update. :kaz:  

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL idiots like you running your mouth saying that Series X would be held back by Series S and pointing to THIS as proof... when what it really does is show exactly that it's NOT holding Series X back.  They're literally gimping the game for the weaker console... this is what I said would happen :drake: 

You run along and let me know when a PS5 game supports RT that the Series X version doesn't... because it was held back by Series S :danylol: 

Oh, and yes... run your mouth some more about cross gen games which aren't programmed around taking advantage of the new architectural capabilities... as a reason as to why X can't do Y :mj: 

Hey Retard... try to keep up for a bit. 

When people say hold back games they're talking about NEXT GEN GAMES.... not last gen games like DMC 5.     

Now back to the current ownage at hand.  Series S cannot even run a last gen game with RT..... that means series S will be even more gimped that everyone initially thought :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard... try to keep up for a bit. 

When people say hold back games they're talking about NEXT GEN GAMES.... not last gen games like DMC 5.     

Now back to the current ownage at hand.  Series S cannot even run a last gen game with RT..... that means series S will be even more gimped that everyone initially thought :drake:

Hey Retard... you're the one who should try to keep up for a bit.  Series S isn't holding back Series X with DMC5... and it's not going to with next gen games either.

Again... you let me know when you have an instance of a PS5 version of a game supporting visuals that aren't supported on Series X.. because it's being held back by Series S :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Hey Retard... you're the one who should try to keep up for a bit.  Series S isn't holding back Series X with DMC5... and it's not going to with next gen games either.

Again... you let me know when you have an instance of a PS5 version of a game supporting visuals that aren't supported on Series X.. because it's being held back by Series S :drake: 

Hey retard you still can't keep up? 

This situation has nothing to do with holding back games... its a cross gen port.  

You're making up a point about holding back last gen games that I never made and then you're arguing against the same point you made up.... how stupid are you? lmfao. 

This situation is us laughing at series S not even being able to run RT on a last gen port :drake:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This situation has nothing to do with holding back games...

Glad we have an understanding.  Now you run along and come back when you have something other than your opinion :tom5:

Idiot sheep:  Look... Series S can't even do this!  It's going to hold back next gen

Me: But... that's the point... they simply will gimp the Series S version

Idiot sheep :cruise: 

Edited by Remij