Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden whistleblower releases recording of Biden family friend that practically confirms shady foreign deals

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool. I'm still voting for Biden as many times as I can anyway. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#64f9647e1d60   Whatboutism is the right's favorite tactic rig

Ivd lost so many brain cells just trying to read this this dumb shit.

Posted Images

The problem for Trump is that he has been trying to recreate the comey letter effect with this Hunter shit but (a) nobody really knows what Hunter even looks like (b) Trump has no credibility left with the general public - they know he will say anything (c) a thousand people are saying of covid per day 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

So...fake news. The right are the master of projection. Twinkie out here calling facts fake news while his last few threads have been actually debunked as fake news :kaz:

Facts have a liberal bias. :trump3:

Like, are @Cooke (not admin cant help and @Twinblade going to acknowledge what just happened here?

This was an actual dis-information campaign.

Like a TEXTBOOK example of one.

And look how they fell for it.

The way they discovered it online, and then they started believing it when it got picked up by a major right-wing online twitter account, and then they thought "SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION" when the "story" was generally acknowledged by television news outlets.

The whole strategy is to take something that is genuinely a made up internet rumor, and then try to dupe their way into popular online social media "outlets", and then dupe their way UP into popular non-online "outlets".

Its like taking a cheap Malaysia $2 dress, and then slowly tricking Walmart to stock the item, and sell it for $8, and then moving the dress to Macy's, and selling it for $19, and then moving the dress to Bloomingdales, and then selling the dress for $500. The more it moves up to higher level stores, the more people are duped that the dress is legit.

This Russian dis-information, that these guys kept on mocking and saying it WASN'T REAL back in 2016.

Take a good look..................THEY JUST FELL FOR IT.

Right now. In 2020.

Do they have the MENTAL STRENGTH to admit that they just got duped, no different than the other 35% of dumbass Americans?

Edited by jehurey

Wow, a pulitizer winning journalist had a to resign from a major publication he co-founded because they refused to let him publish his article on the Biden scandal.  Stuff like this is such an egregious violation of our first amendment rights, how can this happen in America?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/30/greenwald-resigns-from-the-intercept-over-biden-article

Just now, Twinblade said:

Wow, a pulitizer winning journalist had a to resign from a major publication he co-founded because they refused to let him publish his article on the Biden scandal.  Stuff like this is such an egregious violation of our first amendment rights, how can this happen in America?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/30/greenwald-resigns-from-the-intercept-over-biden-article

How is it a violation of first amendment rights?

The other editors at the publication he "co-founded" have to approve the story, because Glen Greenwald is putting ALL OF THEIR CREDIBILITY on the line.

And.........in case you didn't notice...........Glenn Greenwald ended up being wrong about the story.

So that means that the other editors at The Intercept just SAVED THEIR CREDIBILITY.

This also confirms that greenwald has been a right-wing dis-information journalist for quite a few years now. he may be something else, similar to Wikileaks.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How is it a violation of first amendment rights?

The other editors at the publication he "co-founded" have to approve the story, because Glen Greenwald is putting ALL OF THEIR CREDIBILITY on the line.

And.........in case you didn't notice...........Glenn Greenwald ended up being wrong about the story.

So that means that the other editors at The Intercept just SAVED THEIR CREDIBILITY.

This also confirms that greenwald has been a right-wing dis-information journalist for quite a few years now. he may be something else, similar to Wikileaks.

Oh really, so can you please answer why none these publications were concerned about their reputation when they spent 3 years pumping out fake story after fake story concerning the russia collusion campaign? 

If you can't see the media's painfully obvious and politically motivated agenda here, then you're part of the problem.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Oh really, so can you please answer why none these publications concerned about their reputation when they were pumping out fake story after fake story considering the russian collusion campaign? 

If you can't see the media's painfully obvious and politically motivated agenda here, then you're part of the problem.

Because it wasn't fake.

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was literally giving internal Republican poll data to a Russian GRU agent during the campaign in 2016.

Why don't you explain to me how that ISN'T collusion.

I'll wait.

Notice how Twinblade is now trying to argue off in a tangent, and thinking that we will not see that he isn't responding to the Hunter Biden story.

he's now trying to move onto Glenn Greenwald and re-argue Russian Collusion.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You'd have a point if Greenwald himself hadn't done this himself to other Journos the site. Actually, no you wouldn't as Newspapers have been doing this since forever. A writer can write whatever they feel they must but a publisher isn't forced to print that story. I mean this isn't even a Right/Left or Trump/Biden thing. If you honestly believe that reporters can write whatever they want and their bosses HAVE to print or post it then you're actually even more ***ber than I thought. 

2 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Jesus christ Jerry. Can't you just make a point and shut the fuck up?

No........I teach these dipshits lessons the way you need to teach a dog lessons.

Can you restrain yourself from coming in here and whining like a stale cunt about me?

2 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Notice how he's always double posting talking to an invisible audience like he's in some sort of 90's sitcom.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JERRY

I guess not.

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You'd have a point if Greenwald himself hadn't done this himself to other Journos the site. Actually, no you wouldn't as Newspapers have been doing this since forever. A writer can write whatever they feel they must but a publisher isn't forced to print that story. I mean this isn't even a Right/Left or Trump/Biden thing. If you honestly believe that reporters can write whatever they want and their bosses HAVE to print or post it then you're actually even more ***ber than I thought. 

So why did every liberal media outlet run the Russian Dossier story and its ridiculous claims that Trump liked getting urinated on? Anybody with a shred of sense would recognize just how insane that sounded (especially without any legitimate evidence).

And thats the type of thing they would NEVER consider posting if the allegations were against Biden. Shit, there could be literal footage of him getting peed on and the mainstream media would find a way to pretend it didn't happen.

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So why did every liberal media outlet run the Russian Dossier story and its ridiculous claims that Trump liked getting urinated on? Anybody with a shred of sense would recognize just how insane that sounded (especially without any legitimate evidence).

And thats the type of thing they would NEVER consider posting if the allegations were against Biden. Shit, there could be literal footage of him getting peed on and the mainstream media would find a way to pretend it didn't happen.

The green light on all of the salacious dosier stuff as far as the media is concerned is that the FBI presented that info to Trump. So it's not as if they would be staking their reputations on it. Even then other than comedians it was always presented as questionable information even if it came through the DNI. 

This was from what I've seen PDFs that came from Giuliani from the most questionable source possible. 

I'm a simple guy but I assume that the NY Post writers would cut off their hands to break a story that would sink Biden but they chose for some reason to NOT have their names tied to this story. If ever a red flag existed, it couldn't be apparent. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The green light on all of the salacious dosier stuff as far as the media is concerned is that the FBI presented that info to Trump. So it's not as if they would be staking their reputations on it. Even then other than comedians it was always presented as questionable information even if it came through the DNI. 

This was from what I've seen PDFs that came from Giuliani from the most questionable source possible. 

I'm a simple guy but I assume that the NY Post writers would cut off their hands to break a story that would sink Biden but they chose for some reason to NOT have their names tied to this story. If ever a red flag existed, it couldn't be apparent. 

@Literal Nazi Rudolf Hesssee how easy this is for me? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They ran it because they correctly contextualized it as ALLEGATIONS, and they rarely if ever talked about the "urination".

And the reason why they could do that is because CHRISTOPHER STEELE IS A REAL PERSON.

With real credibility, since he was REAL MI6 agent, and he is known for having REAL INFORMANTS in Russia.

So, you keep on trying to make this 1:1 comparison, but laughably fail, because its not remotely the same.

Did you not read that Guliani and all of these guys peddling the Hunter Biden story said that there was this dossier from a SWEDISH INTELLIGENCE AGENT?????????

And we know discovered and HAVE VERIFIED that the person is entirely made, with a cooked up fake Linked In page?

And secondly................do you honestly think you are going to side-track this thread by constantly bringing up the Russian Collusion story, and trying to re-litigate that again?

You lost that. There is Russian Collusion. There are:

-Names

-Dates

-Specific Documents that were shared with Russian GRU agents

-And specific business transactions and money that can be tied to Russia from Trump

There is Russian Collusion. This is not up for debate.

Are you going to admit that this Hunter Biden is COMPLETELY AND (NOW) ABSOLUTELY PROVEN TO BE FAKE?

yes or no?

And make no mistake, I'd love for you to actually say no in this case.

• Thanks 1