New Demon's Souls Gameplay Trailer

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its not believable that they made all of these updates to the game engine, or rebuilt the game engine with all of these graphics improvements, just for a remake.

They must be working on a Demon Souls 2.

Why? This is literally what they do, take an existing engine and build a next gen graphical framework on top of it

If they do Souls again maybe Bloodborne remake

26 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

you didn't play the PS3 version?

Yeah but I meant the look of the new environments, enemies, bosses. That’s part of the appeal In seeing the places and characters you know completely remade 

Edited by Delita
9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Why? This is literally what they do, take an existing engine and build a next gen graphical framework on top of it

If they do Souls again maybe Bloodborne remake

maybe a bloodborne remake.

But my impression is that they must have gotten a bigger-than-usual budget to do this compared to Shadow of the Colossus remake, which is already a smaller scope game since there's only so many environments and characters and textures that have to be re-made.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

maybe a bloodborne remake.

But my impression is that they must have gotten a bigger-than-usual budget to do this compared to Shadow of the Colossus remake, which is already a smaller scope game since there's only so many environments and characters and textures that have to be re-made.

Definitely

I'd be interested in their take on a new IP, after how much exposure they've had to different gameplay mechanics and styles. Its a bit like mentoring under the best in the industry

3 hours ago, Ike said:

Sony should buy Bluepoint and Silent Hill license :mjgrin:

im fairly sure silent hill is coming back, for some reason these are being reproduced/re-issued

FIGURE-119477.jpgFIGURE-119476.jpg

these are being made

FIGURE-060918.jpg

and this is coming out soon

GAME-0023977.jpg

it's not a coincidence, the silent hill merchandise has been at a standstill for a decade. all of a sudden all of this stuff is coming out?

Silent Hill is making a return without question.