All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, -GD-X said:

Good idea! 

Just get it out of the way and keep it in one place. This thing more than likely won't be over tonight either so all election stuff should all be kept in here too after today.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Just get it out of the way and keep it in one place. This thing more than likely won't be over tonight either so all election stuff should all be kept in here too after today.

Yup. I go in at 4pm and will be at the station for possibly 24 hours. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Yup. I go in at 4pm and will be at the station for possibly 24 hours. 

Good luck man! It's gonna a media circus from here until a winner is declared and even after that it's gonna be crazy.

This feels like a real historic moment in our country's history. I know that's cliche and been said to death everywhere, but it's true. Did you vote yet?

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

Good luck man! It's gonna a media circus from here until a winner is declared and even after that it's gonna be crazy.

This feels like a real historic moment in our country's history. I know that's cliche and been said to death everywhere, but it's true. Did you vote yet?

Thanks bro! Yeah, I’m taking care of all of my week’s errands today, because I have no clue how the rest of the week will play out. It sucks that I have to work on a legal story (basically, an investigation where our attorney signs off on it) too. 

I don't even know what I did lmao

Tried to merge your bet thread into the official election thread, but somehow the election thread got merged into the official rules thread so I split it back into its own thread and now the bet thread posts are gone. I dun goofed. :ben:

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Tried to merge your bet thread into the official election thread, but somehow the election thread got merged into the official rules thread so I split it back into its own thread and now the bet thread posts are gone. I dun goofed. :ben:

Demod Hot Sauce if Gears doesn't run at 4k on the XSX.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Terrible, I demand you be demodded this instant. :shake: