All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Trump lead under 10k in Georgia and under 100k in Pennsylvania.

93,278 votes remained in Georgia and Trump lead is down to under 10K.

I'm not sure how many more votes are left in PA though. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

3. No Trolling

Not really

- She would automatically win over most republicans in Trump's fanbase, especially with Trump's support & guidance on the policies that got him elected in the first place

- She is a woman who also just admitted to being pro-life, so she would be able to make a sizeable dent in that voter group (which has been Trump's weakest area and the biggest reason he lost this election)

- Biden will be 81 (if hes even still president). He will probably be a complete mess mentally and I doubt many people (democrats) want to vote for him again. This election is unique because so many people absolutely LOATHE Trump that they defaulted to Biden regardless of their views of him. Ivanka will be far more likeable than Trump and will be able to plug in the gaps in his bullish & unempathetic personality.

Its a real possibility.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Not really

- She would automatically win over most republicans in Trump's fanbase, especially with Trump's support & guidance on the policies that got him elected in the first place

- She is a woman who also just admitted to being pro-life, so she would be able to make a sizeable dent in that voter group (which has been Trump's weakest area and the biggest reason he lost this election)

- Biden will be 81 (if hes even still president). He will probably be a complete mess mentally and I doubt many people (democrats) want to vote for him again. This election is unique because so many people absolutely LOATHE Trump that they defaulted to Biden regardless of their views of him. Ivanka will be far more likeable than Trump and will be able to plug in the gaps in his bullish & unempathetic personality.

Its a real possibility.

you think the sexist, white trash trumpers are going to pick a woman? LMFAO! 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Yeah i dont know what hes getting at. They like her as someone they would want to fuck, but to elect her as president they'd laugh their ass off at the mere thought.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

When it's their side, they'll look past it. Republicans will elect a female president before the Democrats do.

I still put my money on Nikky Haley over Ivanka Trump, though.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not really

Its a real possibility.

Hopes and dreams.   You are really part of the Trump cult bro. 

Just now, Delita said:

Yeah i dont know what hes getting at. They like her as someone they would want to fuck, but to elect her as president they'd laugh their ass off at the mere thought.

for real lol. pence would have a better shot. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's base is more scared of democrat policies and ideals than they are of a woman, absolutely.

You speak of "Trump's base" as if you're not a part of said base... lol

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

When it's their side, they'll look past it. Republicans will elect a female president before the Democrats do.

I definitely agree with you there, Nikky Haley would probably be an even better choice.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

ok, yeah, i could see nikky vs. kamala (there's no way biden is serving more than 1 term if he wins). 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not really

Its a real possibility.

No, she wouldn't

She's an idiot, just like her father.

Its not a possibility.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hopes and dreams.   You are really part of the Trump cult bro. 

He really is part of the Trump cult.

So much so that he's now transferring his devotion to his daughter.

Just like they do in North Korea.