Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

It's kind of weird Twinblade is ruining the forum out of spite.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Does there being a vocal conservative minded person on this forum really upset you this much? geez....

You’re literally trolling this forum. You realize that right? You literally get knocked around 

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

You’re literally trolling this forum. You realize that right? You literally get knocked around 

You spamming the same few videos from people who are hardly reputable isn't quite what i'd consider being 'knocked around'.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You spamming the same few videos from people who are hardly reputable isn't quite what i'd consider being 'knocked around'.

I’m not talking about today. But cute of you to think that. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Does there being a vocal conservative minded person on this forum really upset you this much? geez....

I don't give a fuck that you're some sheltered incel from CT. You are a mod who locks threads you yourself don't like for stupid reasons while posting the kind of shit you pretend violates the forum rule. 

Like you've gotten dunked on so much and left because you were butt hurt now you're spamming the forum with your bait because you're upset you keep making a fool of yourself. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't give a fuck that you're some sheltered incel from CT. You are a mod who locks threads you yourself don't like for stupid reasons while posting the kind of shit you pretend violates the forum rule. 

Like you've gotten dunked on so much and left because you were butt hurt now you're spamming the forum with your bait because you're upset you keep making a fool of yourself. 

Do you have a grudge against me or something? I've rarely locked any threads on this forum lately, or used any of my mod powers (except hide a few of lostfools' posts).

6 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I think some posters here will only be happy if all the conservatives leave the gaming forum 

I dont care if someone is conservative. In here or in the world. It just happens that too many so-called conservatives have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.