So, how is Series X?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of demand for this thing is unheard of. People here are going to be surprised when they find out they live in a pro-Sony bubble and the real world loves Xbox.

Let me know how the games I already played are please 

What are the going to do? give us impressions on old Xbox1 games? lol

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

For now. But the night is darkest just before the dawn. The hammer of dawn is coming. 😎

Ratchet and Clank, GT7, Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War 2..........on top of Demons Souls, Sackboy, Miles and Astrobot already.

and that's Year 1.

:blessed:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Ratchet and Clank, GT7, Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War 2..........on top of Demons Souls, Sackboy, Miles and Astrobot already.

and that's Year 1.

:blessed:

That's a great year for sure if they all pan out.

GoW Ragnarok was confirmed for 2021?

Jesus.. that's crazy.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That's a great year for sure if they all pan out.

GoW Ragnarok was confirmed for 2021?

Jesus.. that's crazy.

In the teaser that was the date given. No doubt it gets pushed though. Tbh doesn't even make sense putting it in the stacked Year 1.

It is without a doubt probably the best first year of a system ever in terms of quality and range of first party content

Just now, madmaltese said:

In the teaser that was the date given. No doubt it gets pushed though. Tbh doesn't even make sense putting it in the stacked Year 1.

It is without a doubt probably the best first year of a system ever in terms of quality and range of first party content

Shit.. either I never knew that or I completely forgot about it.  Not that it really matters to me personally... but yea, that's a stupidly stacked first year.

They would be smart to put GoW:R into 2022, because Horizon: FW deserves to have a good chunk of the limelight.. and GT7 will sell bonkers.

Yea, it's by far Sony's best launch and first year ever.  That's quite clear.  And yea, I agree.. that's a good spread of variety from the first party within the first year alone.

5 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Well, I didn't pre order and thought shit.. the guys at SW keep saying its' shit an nobody wants it so I should be able to walk and get one on day 1 right?  sold out everywhere..

sold out? they didn't even stock up on them because they know they won't sell. :kaz:  

I've called every retails store in a 3 hour radius.. a total of 143 stores today.  all sold out of Series S/X.  I told them that I was willing to drive 6 hours (3hours there and 3hours back to the guys on the phone. .but the guys said some people wanted it more since he knew of others making 10 hour road trips to pick up Seires X's that they happened to find a several cities away.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Haha 1
Just now, Spicalicious said:

I've called every retails store in a 3 hour radius.. a total of 143 stores today.  all sold out of Series S/X.  I told them that I was willing to drive 6 hours (3hours there and 3hours back to the guys on the phone. .but the guys said some people wanted it more since he knew of others making 10 hour road trips to pick up One X's that they happened to find a several cities away.

The level of demand for this thing is unheard of. People here are going to be surprised when they find out they live in a pro-Sony bubble and the real world loves Xbox.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Ben 1