So, how is Series X?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of demand for this thing is unheard of. People here are going to be surprised when they find out they live in a pro-Sony bubble and the real world loves Xbox.

Let me know how the games I already played are please 

What are the going to do? give us impressions on old Xbox1 games? lol

2 hours ago, Remij said:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea... just like I thought.... that's not saying much. 

That almost word for word what they said about Xbox1......

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2013/11/23/xbox-one-biggest-launch-in-xbox-history/

Xbox One is Biggest Launch in Xbox History: More Than One Million Consoles Sold in less than 24 hours

The team is excited to confirm the launch of Xbox One was the biggest launch in Xbox history, with more than one million consoles sold through worldwide in less than 24 hours – surpassing day one Xbox 360 sales and setting a new record for Microsoft. 

Xbox One is now sold out at most retailers.  We are working to replenish stock as fast as possible to meet the unprecedented demand from our customers.

So it means Series S/X released in more countries.... and sold more than a whopping million consoles at launch......   That's it? lol:omglol:

:tom5:

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still nothing huh? :omglol:

What are you playing right now? What's coming out on Switch in Nov/Dec? Nothing? Spamming here is all you have? Do it again and you're stuck with your garbage console for a day.

• Ben 1
53 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What are you playing right now? What's coming out on Switch in Nov/Dec? Nothing? Spamming here is all you have? Do it again and you're stuck with your garbage console for a day.

Someone's cranky Xbox sucks :hehe:

48 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Ok I hooked it up last night. Honestly can’t tell the difference between last gen and this gen via the UI, which is to be expected. Ea games run fine but no real upgrade. 

whayever, is  what it is. Nothing special, just another Xbox doing the same thing the last one did. 

I am hyped for what the Series X can do but not about what MS can.

Afterall, I got the One X with huge promises from MS and they ended up giving it mild support.

So I'll just wait for now.

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'll be playing an EXCLUSIVE game in a few days :tom5:

Meanwhile Series X launched with Xbox1 games :omglol:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am hyped for what the Series X can do but not about what MS can.

Afterall, I got the One X with huge promises from MS and they ended up giving it mild support.

So I'll just wait for now.

This feels like an phone upgrade when I already upgraded last year. Does the exact same thing, I’m sure it’s capable of much more but there’s nothing to showcase that atm. 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll be playing an EXCLUSIVE game in a few days :tom5:

Meanwhile Series X launched with Xbox1 games :omglol:

What exclusive? I want you to say the name. Let me hear that the saving grace of the Switch in a holiday season with a dozen AAA titles not available on the Switch is a Zelda skin Dynasty Warriors game. I want to revel in it.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What exclusive? I want you to say the name. Let me hear that the saving grace of the Switch in a holiday season with a dozen AAA titles not available on the Switch is a Zelda skin Dynasty Warriors game. I want to revel in it.

Tell when what next gen games are available on Series X launch and I'll share the new game I'll be playing. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Tell when what next gen games are available on Series X launch and I'll share the new game I'll be playing. 

I already know what game you'll be playing because it's all the Switch has the rest of the year. Trying to de-rail the conversation isn't going to save you.

15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I already know what game you'll be playing because it's all the Switch has the rest of the year. Trying to de-rail the conversation isn't going to save you.

You're correct... you trying to derail the conversation away from Series X isn't going to save it from having ZERO NEXT GEN GAMES. 

This thread is asking for impressions about series X.... two days later lemmings still have nothing to say :omglol:

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're correct... you trying to derail the conversation away from Series X isn't going to save it from having ZERO NEXT GEN GAMES. 

This thread is asking for impressions about series X.... two days later lemmings still have nothing to say :omglol:

I've never seen somebody so scared to name the game they're looking forward to playing. :D

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

So what games are lemmings playing on their shiny new xbrick? an inferior version of Assassins creed and a yearly cod rehash? :drake:

Played RDR2 and Witcher 3 for a while. I can't wait for unlocked framerates 

Edited by Vini