Now let's see load times for actual new games (not BC)

Just now, Remij said:

The DMC5SE one isn't really indicative of anything.  The game checks the network.. that has nothing to do with loading lol

So network is faster on PSN?

Watch most multiplat games moving forward have faster boot loading on PS5.

Xbox just has better BC optimisation cause that is literally all the console has atm. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

So network is faster on PSN?

Watch most multiplat games moving forward have faster boot loading on PS5.

Xbox just has better BC optimisation cause that is literally all the console has atm. 

It could be that the network just took longer to respond on the Series X.  That could happen for any reason...  Sometimes matchmaking in games is super fast, other times it's slow as hell.

I know when I load the game up on PC it will do that sometimes too and sometimes it doesn't.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It could be that the network just took longer to respond on the Series X.  That could happen for any reason...  Sometimes matchmaking in games is super fast, other times it's slow as hell.

I know when I load the game up on PC it will do that sometimes too and sometimes it doesn't.

well this is from pressing continue at the main menu to gaining control of your character:

Still about 30% faster

• PlayStation 5: 4.01 seconds
  • Xbox Series X: 5.59 seconds
  • Xbox Series S: 6.95 seconds
Just now, madmaltese said:

well this is from pressing continue at the main menu to gaining control of your character:

Still about 30% faster

Lol this fight is getting ridiculous..  Would anyone actually care if they waited 7 seconds for a game to load?  I have 7 second long farts sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol this fight is getting ridiculous..  Would anyone actually care if they waited 7 seconds for a game to load?  I have 7 second long farts sometimes. 

Anything under 10 sec is awesome.

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Still about 30% faster

Yea, I figured PS5 would be a couple seconds faster than Series X/S in most things.  We'll have to see as the gen goes on.  

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Lemmings don’t care about current gen games anymore lmao. 

just wait till you see how fast halo infinite loads man. 

Pfffft.... wait until you see how fast Ori 2 loads...... or how fast minecraft loads..... or how fast cup head loads... lol