'Smart Delivery' requires Xbox Series X users to download full game

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No you didn't.  A profile not being used since 2014 does not prove that I don't own a PS4, or haven't played games.  Considering I've already proved that I own the games and have said long before on this forum that I use a different profile now... you're inability to accept it shows just how much of a loser you are.  I'm not posting my new profile for you.  I remember the time when you tried to get me to post my daughters Xbox profile too... to prove to you something that refutes a claim you were making that was bullshit.

You want to state things... post real proof to back it up.  Since you quite simply can't prove what you claim.  You're DONE.

I can however... It's all right here. :hehe: 

https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jehurey#games&platform=PS4&progress=All

And since you've never claimed to have a different profile... and never suggested you do... we all know 100% what I said is factual.

Yet.. all you have are baseless claims :hest: 

And you know why I post about PS games coming to PC?  It's because I don't and won't buy any more consoles... so yes... OBVIOUSLY I want the games on the platform I'm going to be using from now on... idiot :lemming: 

:geese: 

Absolute meltdown coming from Lemij, again.

Notice how whenever I point out that he hasn't played any PS4 games since 2014 and it explains his port-begging on PC.......he thinks he can just scream louder about my PSN profile.

Yup, we now know its true that he hasn't played PS4 games in the past 6 years. And he's trying to make fun of me by showing.........the PS4 games I have been playing, which he hasn't.

Keep melting down.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, Dyno. I had this damage controlled.

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Absolute meltdown coming from Lemij, again.

Notice how whenever I point out that he hasn't played any PS4 games since 2014 and it explains his port-begging on PC.......he thinks he can just scream louder about my PSN profile.

Yup, we now know its true that he hasn't played PS4 games in the past 6 years. And he's trying to make fun of me by showing.........the PS4 games I have been playing, which he hasn't.

Keep melting down.

"all the PS4 games I've been playing" he says :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

"all the PS4 games I've been playing" he says :rofl: 

yup, because i did actually play them.

you, on the hand haven't.

i love how you keep on talking about your imaginary "wife's PSN profile" that you won't prove, even though you've said you have already posted it on here before.

Sorry..................I prove things, as if you needn't be reminded of your recent ban.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup, because i did actually play them.

you, on the hand haven't.

i love how you keep on talking about your imaginary "wife's PSN profile" that you won't prove, even though you've said you have already posted it on here before.

Sorry..................I prove things, as if you needn't be reminded of your recent ban.

No... you loaded them up.. and promptly put them down :hest: 

I love... how you can't prove the shit you claim.  So no... you DON'T prove things :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... you loaded them up.. and promptly put them down :hest: 

I love... how you can't prove the shit you claim.  So no... you DON'T prove things :mj: 

No, I already prove my claim.

I showed your profile.

And that is your profile until you prove me wrong.

I like how.........YOU COULD WIN THE ARGUMENT IF YOU HAD PROOF.........and yet, for like the 10th time now, you somehow back off while trying to laugh it off.

Its noticeable, sweetie. You lost this one, and you've giving freebie wins every single time you can't prove me wrong.

Remij hasn't played any PS4 games since 2014, and that's why he port-begs for them on PC.:blessed:

14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Jehurey is a CoD fan. :mickey:

He's barely played his PS4 at all LMAO.

I played more PS games in one gen than he has in two... and yet he thinks it's realistic that I don't have a PS4 or have played games like GoW and Bloodborne, despite proving with pics that I own them :cruise:

bubub your old profile sayz you haven't :cry: 

:rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's barely played his PS4 at all LMAO.

I played more PS games in one gen than he has in two... and yet he thinks it's realistic that I don't have a PS4 or have played games like GoW and Bloodborne, despite proving with pics that I own them :cruise:

bubub your old profile sayz you haven't :cry: 

:rofl: 

And yet you still haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.

You're pretty much telling us that I AM CORRECT in listing that fact, because you're now telling us that your PS3 trophies somehow SHIELD YOU from the fact that you haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

You haven't played them.

We've seen your profile.

And that is your profile until you prove me wrong.............which the 11 or 12 times I've brought this up to you, you've ran away.

You're going to run away, again, right now.

25 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Je-railed.:ben: 

Actually, I didn't derail this thread.

I'll show you proof (since god knows we know Remij can't)

AjBVlxU.png

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, I didn't derail this thread.

See Jerry... people call YOU out because it's what you're known for...

You also are known for making up claims that you can't prove.  Things like I don't own a PS4... and that you know more about PCs than me being a couple recent ones :hehe: 

And now watch as he gets madder :cruise: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

See Jerry... people call YOU out because it's what you're known for...

You also are known for making up claims that you can't prove.  Things like I don't own a PS4... and that you know more about PCs than me being a couple recent ones :hehe: 

And now watch as he gets madder :cruise: 

Nope.

I showed proof that I am right.

he's wrong.

No.............you haven't played PS4 games since 2014, and you're proof is your profile, and you haven't debunked it, which means I'm right.

LOL he ran to hide behind Teh_Diplo so hard.  He really is derailing this thread because of his butthurt..........people are blaming me for MAKING YOU so butthurt. I guess I am to blame for that, but you're mostly butthurt because I pointed out something that is clearly true and proven. Keep stewing.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

I showed proof that I am right.

he's wrong.

No.............you haven't played PS4 games since 2014, and you're proof is your profile, and you haven't debunked it, which means I'm right.

LOL he ran to hide behind Teh_Diplo so hard.  He really is derailing this thread because of his butthurt..........people are blaming me for MAKING YOU so butthurt. I guess I am to blame for that, but you're mostly butthurt because I pointed out something that is clearly true and proven. Keep stewing.

"There's no point in arguing" :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

"There's no point in arguing" :hest: 

He's running away again. Good maybe his butthurt can go somewhere else and get back to the subject of Xbox not having any exclusive games to download.

LOL, he got busted derailing this thread. Which was easy to do because I had proof.