Grabbed one of these bad boys.. Gonna compare to the Dualsense after I try it out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are mental. Its not even a proper dpad. Dualshock always had the best dpad period.

Says the guy buying controllers and clicking the buttons with no games for his impressions 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It feels much better in the hand, the textured grips are really nice

Uh.. the d-pad on this thing is blowing my mind.

I have a new Elite V2 and it has both the disc and standard d-pad attachments.. and it doesn't feel anywhere near as good as the Series X/S controller d-pad does.  The rest of the controller feels the exact same button-wise, but yea the textured grips are nice.  But the d-pad is a huge surprise for me.  It clicks so crisp and clear and it rolls much better than any other Xbox pads.

I'm impressed.

I'm just glad now all my main controllers are USB-C :blessed: 

Edited by Remij
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Switch Pro controller is still the best. Super comfy, very long RECHARGEABLE battery, and HD rumble. 

Switch Pro controller is great I love it too... but yea as Dynamite said, the D-pad is garbage.. and the Series S/X D-pads shit all over it.

I hope Nintendo addresses that, and improves on the triggers and haptics for their next controller.  Other than that.. I've got no complaints at all.

Actually, all 3 have great controllers now.

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah but the dpad is trash, Series X has quite possibly the best pack in dpad of any console, ever.

IMO you don't even need the "pack in" qualifier.  It's the best d-pad on any controller, period.  Even better than the Elite V2.

Only the original NES and SNES controllers compare with it.

It's of course a much different feeling d-pad.. but I prefer this style to any other.

Edited by Remij