Grabbed one of these bad boys.. Gonna compare to the Dualsense after I try it out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are mental. Its not even a proper dpad. Dualshock always had the best dpad period.

Says the guy buying controllers and clicking the buttons with no games for his impressions 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No way.  It's absolutely easier to do quarter and half rolls with it than any other controller.  Feels better too :glad: 

You are mental. Its not even a proper dpad. Dualshock always had the best dpad period.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you saying that from experience with it... or just by looking at it :cosby2: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Says the guy buying controllers and clicking the buttons with no games for his impressions :omglol:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

that's like sitting in a sports car thats turned off and telling us how good you think it corners and accelerates.

13 minutes ago, Voidler said:

IDIOT :patpatpat:

Dumbler :tom:

Literally everything I've said about the controller is applicable to every game.

And I've been able to use it with every game too.  I can use the controller with far more games than you can... :hest:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Are you saying that from experience with it... or just by looking at it :cosby2: 

Just looking at it, its a circular button like all the previous Xbox controllers dpad. I cant play SF with that shit and that always been the ultimate test for a dpad. 

Its adequate for some baby games like Mario and Ori but worthless for fighters, end of story.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Just looking at it, its a circular button like all the previous Xbox controllers dpad. I cant play SF with that shit and that always been the ultimate test for a dpad. 

Its adequate for some baby games like Mario and Ori but worthless for fighters, end of story.

See.. that's where you're wrong my dude... 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Sega Saturn has one and I remember it being pretty great

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Sega Saturn has one and I remember it being pretty great

I had a controller just like that for the 360 with the round dpad and the 6 face buttons and it was pure garbage. Try pulling off shoryukens and parries constantly without individual arrows on the dpad that clicks.

Its garbage for anything but grapplers with 360 720 inputs or charge characters. Anything but dualshock dpads are trash, stick to arcade sticks otherwise.

I wouldnt even play fighting games if the dualshock didnt exist. Nothing else will do. Especially not rounded dpads. I could fuck around the cross dpad of Nintendo controllers just fine but anything less is unplayable.

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I had a controller just like that for the 360 with the round dpad and the 6 face buttons and it was pure garbage. Try pulling off shoryukens and parries constantly without individual arrows on the dpad that clicks.

Its garbage for anything but grapplers with 360 720 inputs or charge characters. Anything but dualshock dpads are trash, stick to arcade sticks otherwise.

I wouldnt even play fighting games if the dualshock didnt exist. Nothing else will do. Especially not rounded dpads. I could fuck around the cross dpad of Nintendo controllers just fine but anything less is unplayable.

It's not a round fucking dpad... it feels NOTHING like those pads :tom:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not a round fucking dpad... it feels NOTHING like those pads :tom:

Its not four individual arrows, nor is it a cross, its the same trash that Xbox has been doing since the 360 but with a concave design. Its still basically a rounded button that poses as a dpad. Whatever, man.