Grabbed one of these bad boys.. Gonna compare to the Dualsense after I try it out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are mental. Its not even a proper dpad. Dualshock always had the best dpad period.

Says the guy buying controllers and clicking the buttons with no games for his impressions 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Its not four individual arrows, nor is it a cross, its the same trash that Xbox has been doing since the 360 but with a concave design. Its still basically a rounded button that poses as a dpad. Whatever, man.

I know what it LOOKS like it feels like... which is the exact same thought I had before I even bought the thing.  I thought it was going to feel like the Elite controllers with the "disc-pad"... but despite looking like that... it doesn't feel even close to the same.  The 4 directions are very clear and tactile.  It feels like a cross to your thumb.  You absolutely know when you've pressed any of the cardinal directions, and the recessed disc makes rolling easier than ever and feels perfect on the thumb.  Not only that, but it's got a very tactile click... so you absolutely know you've hit the button.  

It was the first thing that I stated about the controller when I first tried it... I was surprised as hell when I tried it.. because I was expecting the Elite disc-pad type shit that felt crappy.

It's not a rounded button acting as a d-pad... it's more of a d-pad than sony's individual arrows.. and feels a lot better too.

Hopefully you can try one some day.. just to know what it's really like. ❤️

Edited by Remij
14 hours ago, Remij said:

I know what it LOOKS like it feels like... which is the exact same thought I had before I even bought the thing.  I thought it was going to feel like the Elite controllers with the "disc-pad"... but despite looking like that... it doesn't feel even close to the same.  The 4 directions are very clear and tactile.  It feels like a cross to your thumb.  You absolutely know when you've pressed any of the cardinal directions, and the recessed disc makes rolling easier than ever and feels perfect on the thumb.  Not only that, but it's got a very tactile click... so you absolutely know you've hit the button.  

It was the first thing that I stated about the controller when I first tried it... I was surprised as hell when I tried it.. because I was expecting the Elite disc-pad type shit that felt crappy.

It's not a rounded button acting as a d-pad... it's more of a d-pad than sony's individual arrows.. and feels a lot better too.

Hopefully you can try one some day.. just to know what it's really like. ❤️

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Im just really picky with my dpad. I doubt Ill ever use one though.