Xbox has largest launch in Xbox history with the Series X and S

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Some posters said Xbox was done :hehe: 

Yea... just like I thought.... that's not saying much. 

That almost word for word what they said about Xbox1......

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2013/11/23/xbox-one-biggest-launch-in-xbox-history/

Xbox One is Biggest Launch in Xbox History: More Than One Million Consoles Sold in less than 24 hours

The team is excited to confirm the launch of Xbox One was the biggest launch in Xbox history, with more than one million consoles sold through worldwide in less than 24 hours – surpassing day one Xbox 360 sales and setting a new record for Microsoft. 

Xbox One is now sold out at most retailers.  We are working to replenish stock as fast as possible to meet the unprecedented demand from our customers.

So it means Series S/X released in more countries.... and sold more than a whopping million consoles at launch......   That's it? lol:omglol:

Just now, madmaltese said:

I see they aren't mentioning numbers still :trump: Usually they revert to this after they know they lost the gen. This time they have conceded from the start.

Its been a day, I dont think they even have the numbers yet. I think its impossible to count consoles sold this fast, so both sides will bullshit their numbers.

17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Its been a day, I dont think they even have the numbers yet. I think its impossible to count consoles sold this fast, so both sides will bullshit their numbers.

Both have sold 100% of shipments. It's actually the easiest it ever is to calculate numbers.

For eg, Xbox One was 1 million in first 24 hours.