Phil Spencer Has Played "Quite A Bit" Of Elden Ring, Calls It Miyazaki's "Most Ambitious Game"

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/phil-spencer-has-played-quite-a-bit-of-elden-ring-calls-it-miyazakis-most-ambitious-game/1100-6484314/

"As somebody who's played all of Miyazaki's games over at least the last decade, this is clearly the most ambitious game that he's done," he says. "I mean, I love his games, but seeing some of the gameplay mechanics stuff that he's tackling, he and the team are tackling this time, of the setting, working with another creator in terms of story. I love it."

It's coming. My body is ready. :lawd:

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I wonder if it's cross gen, Demon Souls PS5 set the visual bar high at 60fps. It'd be a bummer if its 30fps or looks cross gen.,

Pretty sure it's already confirmed to be coming out on last gen so yeah it's cross gen and will for sure look worse than Demon Souls. From have never been on the cutting edge in terms of visuals anyway (with the exception of Bloodborne mabye but the framerate was kinda shitty) but honestly who cares, it's all about the gameplay 🥰