The Official Playstation 5 Launch Day Thread Nov 12, 2020

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I liked this one

20201112_195701.thumb.jpg.83750f7ca68543d15a5be23979a87a96.jpg

I liked the one at the end of green PS4 world, where the final area was a snowy hill, and they had somebody re-creating that emotional part in Journey.

Oh, and when you unlock the PSVR headset, go into that room and look into the eye lens of the headset.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck, that's not how I saw this going.

Posted Images

Well, guess I’m waiting till Monday. 

Things were looking good this morning, got a bunch of tracking updates dumped at once, it was in my city. 3pm it got an update that said “Non Attempt”. Called the shipper to see wtf that meant, it was out for delivery and the truck broke down :| 

• dead 1
17 hours ago, nitric said:

Astrobot is surprisingly incredible. Can’t believe it came free with the console preloaded. This is a legit platformer and the dual sense is the real deal. Holy shit. 

Right? So damn good! 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

What a huge difference performance mode vs cinematic is in Demon's souls, 60FPS for this game is downright legendary :bow: 

This controller though holy fuck, every weapon hits hard with that haptic feedback

triggers are phenomenal

Spells like soul ray look, sound, and feel so impactful :whew: 

1 hour ago, Bodycount V said:

What a huge difference performance mode vs cinematic is in Demon's souls, 60FPS for this game is downright legendary :bow: 

This controller though holy fuck, every weapon hits hard with that haptic feedback

triggers are phenomenal

Make sure to play Astro, the dualsense in that game is incredible

The controller is absolutely fantastic too. And I love how fast the system is in general. Absolute joy coming from a base ps4. 

my only gripe is that the HDMI 2.1 cord they included is so short. I had to put my PS5 behind my Tv for now. Need to rearrange my cabinet, usually have my consoles in the right compartment, but the HDMI on my TV is on the far left and it won’t reach far enough. Moving in a couple weeks so can’t be bothered to rearrange now. 

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah, definitely the way to play

Feels like the game was made for 60 FPS and 30 FPS ends up feeling choppy. Only a slight visuals difference too

Im playing in fidelity/cinematic mode. With the money I spent on both the console and a new TV, I want the best visuals possible.