• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck, that's not how I saw this going.

Posted Images

So far, I’m extremely happy with it. Astrobot is an amazing, and fun, demo to test out the new controller - which is the real deal! Spider-Man looks great and is also a blast (more of the same, but that’s fine). 

the system feels very solid and looks better in person. Still, I’m not a fan of the design and wish it was all black. It’s quiet af and it doesn’t get hot. But...it blows out a lot of hot air in the back. It’s not a problem for me, since I keep the system upright, and there’s nothing around it to trap it. However, this will be a problem for those who place systems in small enclosures. 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to The Official Playstation 5 Launch Day Thread Nov 12, 2020
1 minute ago, nitric said:

Astrobot is surprisingly incredible. Can’t believe it came free with the console preloaded. This is a legit platformer and the dual sense is the real deal. Holy shit. 

Yes its awesome and longer than expected

11 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yes its awesome and longer than expected

Some of those PS3 devices that are rendered in the game are ridiculously detailed. The EyeToy render just straight up looks real.

And certain walls are textured exactly like the dualsense controller, with the little symbols. Its fantastic on a 4K television.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Some of those PS3 devices that are rendered in the game are ridiculously detailed. The EyeToy render just straight up looks real.

And certain walls are textured exactly like the dualsense controller, with the little symbols. Its fantastic on a 4K television.

I love the easter eggs, its easily the most appreciative I've ever seen Sony about their own history. So much nostalgia in there

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

I love the easter eggs, its easily the most appreciative I've ever seen Sony about their own history. So much nostalgia in there

I've probably only uncovered about 40% from those murals. That legitimately hit me in the nostalgia spot.